This user currently has no profile.
I had built my company, GlacierBayDVD, from a one man operation working part-time selling Pokemon cards, into one of the most recognizable brands on eBay, and then in January of 2006 I shut the business down. The business model was broken, and future upside of a reorganization was not promising. Failure is not one of my favorite teachers, but the lessons learned are worth their weight in gold. Today, I write about selling online and hope to share the lessons I learned with other online sellers. Visit Randy's site: My Blog Utopia (http://www.myblogutopia.com/).
- Description: Professional Blogger.
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- James Z, The reality is; th... on Mr. Ballmer: Pull the Yahoo Offer Now!
- Okay the Texas Hold-em anal... on Mr. Ballmer: Pull the Yahoo Offer Now!
- Rams MBA,I agree that Amazo... on Amazon Prime: Continued Growth All But Guaranteed
- User 147228For a disclosure... on Amazon Prime: Continued Growth All But Guaranteed
- whattheheck, with eBay ther... on eBay Management and Sellers Need Relationship A...