Ranjit Thomas, CFA manages a long short equities portfolio with the intention of generating steady returns with limited volatility and risk. He has experience working in the management consulting, private equity and hedge fund industries. His style of analysis is fundamental and focused on the numbers. He can be contacted via his LinkedIn profile or by email: his initials at spicecap.net.
- Description: Portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there are no blog details for Ranjit Thomas.
Latest Comments more »
- One point to note is that I... on Imax Has a Collapse in Its Future
- As mentioned in the article... on Ariba: A Dot Com Survivor Primed for a Fall
- A good article. You are com... on Ultimate Software and the Art of Non-GAAP Earnings
- Good question. The item ent... on What is Amazon's True Free Cash Flow?
- You are right that the enti... on What is Amazon's True Free Cash Flow?
Latest comments on Ranjit's Articles