Rash Menaria

View Rash Menaria's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple's Upside Is Limited In The Near Term [View article]
    Guys enjoying Apple's dump :)
    Mar 5, 2012. 11:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AllianceBernstein's Top High Yield Stocks: 2 To Buy, 3 To Avoid [View article]
    Thank you mostserene for you kind comments. Any suggestions on how I can improve my future articles?
    Mar 4, 2012. 11:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple's Upside Is Limited In The Near Term [View article]
    Dear Dukester,
    I meant to say that iPhone 4S will not see such pent up demand again.Thanks for asking.
    Rash
    Feb 29, 2012. 09:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple's Upside Is Limited In The Near Term [View article]
    Apple is going to loose market share against Android in the next two quarters. I think it will be a headwind for further price appreciation in the near term. I do agree with the long term secular growth story. But after such a big jump the stock has to consolidate first.
    Feb 29, 2012. 08:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple (AAPL) shares could be set to add to their record highs, as Sterne Agee hikes its target price to $620 from $550 in anticipation of the new iPad. "While a new iPad announcement is arguably the worst kept secret among AAPL aficionados, we nonetheless believe the news will be material," the firm says. AAPL +0.7% premarket.  [View news story]
    I see Apple's upside capped in the near term. Here's why?
    Feb 29, 2012. 08:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Oil Is Surging But Here's Why You Should Avoid Exxon [View article]
    MRO is up 20% Year to Date, MPC is up 31%. In contrast XOM is almost flat YTD. I'm talking about medium to near term view. Thanks.
    Feb 24, 2012. 10:32 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eaton Vance's Top Dividend Stocks: 3 To Buy, 2 Avoid [View article]
    It is 5.32%. I apologize... the error is rectified now.
    Feb 24, 2012. 04:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eaton Vance's Top Dividend Stocks: 3 To Buy, 2 Avoid [View article]
    I cross checked from reuters. It is 5.32%, sorry for the mistake.
    Feb 23, 2012. 10:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eaton Vance's Top Dividend Stocks: 3 To Buy, 2 Avoid [View article]
    The new is definitely a negative and has increased uncertainty on AEP's earnings. However stock has declined over 4% which clearly is an over reaction. You can buy AEP at current prices. I don't see much downside from here.
    Feb 23, 2012. 10:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks For Haters Of Valentine's Day [View article]
    Amazing story telling skills Larry!!! Enjoyed the article :)
    Feb 13, 2012. 11:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • PNC Financial Services Is Decreasing Its Positions In These Stocks [View article]

This is what i wrote after Apple's 3rd quarter miss. I hope you understand beat or miss is just one part of analysis. There are other factors as well.
    Feb 12, 2012. 04:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vanguard's Top High-Yield Holdings: 2 To Buy, 3 To Avoid [View article]
    MRK is trading at 10x forward earnings not 19. http://yhoo.it/xLynyL
    Feb 10, 2012. 02:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vanguard Group Is Increasing Its Positions In These Stocks [View article]
    Its from their 13 F filing with SEC

Feb 4, 2012. 10:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Next Multibagger Idea After Rediff [View article]
    Guys enjoying gains!!!
    Feb 3, 2012. 12:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Turning $100,000 Into Half A Million In 2012 [View article]
    $100,000 is a pretty significant amount for most of the investors. Risking it in options is a pretty big risk!!!
    Feb 2, 2012. 01:42 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment