Rash Menaria

View Rash Menaria's Comments BY TICKER:
  • My Next Multibagger Idea After Rediff [View article]
    Thanks Aaron. This is a very good point.
    If you look at graph of last 6 months sell/purchase data on insidercow.com you will see that insider selling activities have reduced significantly since August and there are a lot of purchases as well. The stock is seeing insider purchases for the first time in last 3 years. You also need to remove "Automated" transactions from insider sells while analyzing.

I haven't looked at which institutions are selling and why. The most probable reason would be "the bear thesis" I have mentioned in the article. It wont take much time for them to comeback once the "social" catalyst starts playing out.
    Nov 5, 2011. 12:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Google+ at One Month: A Traffic Minus [View article]
    You are actually right MG. I have the same observations.
    Jul 28, 2011. 02:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top Q2 Buys of Aberdeen Asset Management [View article]
    Yes Sligoo, I agree EOG is a good buy given its asset base. However, there are a couple of negative factors which keeps me from saying thats its my best idea. For eg. Its EVP of exploration Leiker has recently left the firm. RBC Analyst has slightly lowered his numbers recently. (Though he still have an outperform rating).

Again a good buy and definitely not a sell. But not my best one!!!
    Jul 25, 2011. 04:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Analysts Hate Putting Out Sell Ratings [View article]
    You forgot Meredith Whitney's Citigroup short in 2007 and the credit/benefit/recogni... she got 1 year hence! Some time a good sell call can dramatically improve analysts career.
    Apr 27, 2011. 06:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Demand Media Stakeholders Need to Worry [View article]
    So Rocco, after continued decline for last several days, whats your viewpoint now?
    Apr 25, 2011. 10:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Demand Media Stakeholders Need to Worry [View article]
    Rocco, I was talking about your articles on Demand Media's website. The ones you are saying earned $50+. I have seen most of other users complaining about low earnings.
    Apr 21, 2011. 12:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Demand Media Stakeholders Need to Worry [View article]
    Rocco, can you please enlighten me and other bears more? What exactly you think we are missing? Also can you provide links of your articles on Demand Media?

My argument is if traffic at their sites is reduced this is bound to effect DMD's revenues and profit. Also, for contributors who write articles under revenue share type arrangement this will be a negative. For other contributors, if Demand Media keeps the amount it pays for "fixed payment" articles constant, it will affect Demand Media's profitability.
    Apr 20, 2011. 11:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 40 Undervalued Large and Mid Caps With EPS Growth of Over 50% for 2011-12 [View article]
    Thanks for the suggestion.I will take care of it going forward.
    Apr 11, 2011. 12:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 17 Large Caps With Sales and EPS Declining in 2012 [View article]
    Sorry, its a typo. It should read "Out of 21 analysts covering the company, 4 are positive and have buy recommendations, 4 have sell recommendations and 13 have hold ratings". I will get it rectified.
    Apr 10, 2011. 12:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 17 Large Caps With Sales and EPS Declining in 2012 [View article]
    I think fertilizer stocks are already pricing in a lot of positives. Volume expectations cannot get more positive. Pricing trend depend more on where wheat/corn prices are going. So,one can take position depending on his/her view point.
    Apr 10, 2011. 10:13 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 25 Large Caps With 2 or More Recent Analyst Upgrades [View article]
    Sorry its a typo, its 16 buy. I wlll get it corrected.
    Apr 5, 2011. 11:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 13 Mid Caps With 2 or More Analyst Downgrades in Last Month [View article]
    Hi Tweed and Dividend Inc. I have three main concerns for LLL:

1.Declines in the defense budget over the next few years as federal deficit pressures mount.
    2. Margin Pressure is likely as companies will have to competitively bid for defense work.
    3. Iraq withdrawal will materially impact L-3's Iraq revenues that are currently ~$800m annually.
    Apr 2, 2011. 03:36 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Energy Conversion Devices Warning Is Negative for Solar Stocks [View article]
    I got similar comments after I wrote my last article on solar companies on Jan 28

seekingalpha.com/artic...

Here is what I wrote:

"Concerns about subsidy changes in Italy could drive an additional increase in 1H11 installations. However, the 2H11 subsidy overhang could keep valuation multiples and share prices under pressure.

There is a near-term downside risk to the solar stocks. Specifically, stocks with exposure to the cell market (JA Solar Holdings (JASO)), China Sunergy (CSUN)) and to the spot market (LDK Solar Company (LDK)), and high exposure to Italy (Power-One (PWER), Energy Conversion Devices (ENER), and Evergreen Solar (ESLR)) may underperform going forward."

I mentioned 6 stocks there: CSUN / ENER / ESLR / JASO / LDK / PWER. NASDAQ is up over a percent since then and each of the stock I mentioned in that article has declined with PWER, ESLR, ENER declining 30-40%.

I think most of those who read/understood my articles made money. Those who just wrote abuses in comments are likely sitting on losses! I am just providing my opinion and its your money and your will. But it would definitely help if one is a bit civilized in presenting his/her point of view.
    Mar 13, 2011. 09:24 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Human Genome: Benlysta Gets FDA Nod [View article]
    I think from a medium term perspective we can still make a position in HGSI as long as the stock is trading below low 30s.
    seekingalpha.com/artic...
    Mar 10, 2011. 09:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Overblown Concerns Affecting Microsoft Stock and the Nokia Partnership [View article]
    yes agreed, but i was talking about initial knee jerk reaction of the stock price. In fact this time the news is way too positive as its straight forward gain of market share with much less effort (and cost)
    Feb 16, 2011. 01:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment