National General: 100% Upside, A+ Management, High-Quality, Under-The-Radar
- A high-quality specialty personal lines insurer which writes insurance in sticky niche markets, and growing rapidly.
- Strong competitive advantages, including superior technology and analytics, low cost structure, and strategic relationships.
- A seasoned management team with excellent capital allocation and risk management skills.
- Asymmetric risk-reward. 100% upside vs. only -16% downside in the next 2 years.
- Autobytel A Potential Triple: 1x Sales For Double-Digit, Profitable Growth Is Rare
- AVG: Stale Short Thesis = Great Opportunity!
- Rovi: Compelling Reward To Risk
- Oracle: Incredible Reward To Risk
- Facebook: Gaining Confidence In This Investment
- Facebook: At A Positive Inflection Point
- Equinix: A Great GARP Stock With Short-Term Catalysts
- Corning: Short-Term Catalysts, Long-Term Value and Optionality
- ASML: A Reasonably Priced Monopoly
- Apple: US Carriers Ensure Short-Term Success
- Apple - Stay Objective And Aware Of Threats