View as an RSS Feed
There Is Irrationality And Then There Is Town Sports International
- There is a clear disconnect between investors' expectation and the business reality.
- YTD membership decline is 2% and the stock price decline is 70%.
- Investors are discounting every new effort by the management to create negative value.
- There are multiple catalysts in the near time that could potentially generate significant upside.
Bed Bath And Beyond Has A Compelling Opportunity Here And Now
- BBBY has the best track record of operating margins among its peers in retail industry.
- The myopic view of marginal investors has created an enormous opportunity for long-term value investors.
- With 10% cash-on-cash return along with $1B/year share buybacks, BBBY has a compelling opportunity now.
Jewett-Cameron Trading Company: Jewel Among Other Nano Cap Stones
- Improving operating margins and EBIT for the last 5 years both in absolute dollars and per share basis.
- Great capital allocation with opportunistic share buybacks totaling $10M over last 5 years for a company trading at $30M.
- Potential catalysts in the near future should boost the revenue and FCF.
Liquidity Services Is In For The Long Haul For Those Investors With Iron Stomach
- LQDT is a leader in the often neglected revere-supply chain business and has created a moat around itself through acquisitions.
- LQDT has historically grown at 20% and currently trading at 7.5X EBIT with minimal CapEx.
- Recent DoD contract fiasco threw shareholders into a panic mode creating opportunity for long-term investors.
- One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
- Douglas Dynamics: Plow Your Way Into The Profits