This user currently has no profile.
Im an individual investor with 15 years of experience focusing on small to mid cap value investments. I believe that focusing on smaller companies can be an advantage, but I do not limit my focus entirely. I believe value investing is the best strategy for long term wealth creation, and spend my time looking for cheap securities.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Ray Bonneau's Blog Ray Bonneau is a private, individual value investor and searches for undervalued opportunities to profit.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I would argue that commodit... on XPEL Technologies: An Undervalued Growth Machin...
- I've had some time to do a ... on XPEL Technologies: An Undervalued Growth Machin...
- I took the opportunity to a... on InfuSystem Buyout Coming With 32% Upside Potential
- Thanks for the comment Udai... on Westell Technologies: Selling At NCAV With Lots...
- Tim, Thank You, It appears ... on Westell Technologies: Selling At NCAV With Lots...
Latest comments on Ray Bonneau's Articles