View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
International Paper Breaks Out
- This week, International Paper stock broke out of a tight 18-month price channel.
- Though break out was concurrent with a positive 3Q earnings release, 2 catalysts sharpened up the investment thesis.
- Is the stock starting to catch a bid from some big money managers?
Alaska Air Group: Look, I'm Flying!
- Industry consolidation has provided a foundation for future airline profits unseen in recent memory.
- My view of the airline business has changed.
- Alaska Air Group is my choice for the best pick of the lot.
- I was surprised at the remarkable strength of the franchise.
Friedman Industries: Patience Is A Virtue For This Micro-Cap
- Tiny microcap Friedman Industries just completed a rough 2013 fiscal year.
- The shares remain remarkably cheap; as if the company were going out of business. It isn't.
- Investment in a new pipe finishing facility and a strengthening North American economy could spell a turnaround.
- Investors may experience considerable, positive asymmetric risk/reward here, but must exercise patience.
- Friedman Industries: A Sound Micro-Cap Tossed Into The Bargain Bin
- Friedman Industries: A Microcap Steel Company Selling At Net Book
- Consolidated Edison Finally "Coming In"