This user currently has no profile.
Ray Pellecchia is vice president of Corporate Communications at NYSE Euronext. In addition to his work in Media Relations and Employee Communications, Ray writes the Open Interest blog for the company's blogging platform, called NYSE Exchanges (http://exchanges.nyx.com).
- Description: Professional Blogger.
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
NYSE Euronext NYSE Euronext (NYX) is the world’s most diverse exchange group, offering a broad and growing array of financial products and services in Europe and the United States that include cash equities, futures, options, exchange-traded products, bonds, market data, and commercial technology solutions.
Open Interest Been doing PR here since 1988, blogging since 2005. Open Interest explores the transformation of markets, from how stuff works to transparency, diversity, community, advocacy and more.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Charlie -- Now that I think... on Insider Trading: The Next Generation
- Thanks, L.A. Checked out yo... on Neil Young's Message to Wall St.
- Thanks to all for the comme... on 'Payment for Order Flow': Madoff's Earlier Days
- Fly -- I work in PR for NYS... on Earnings Preview: NYSE Euronext
- Paul -- I work in PR for NY... on John Thain: A Business Model for Executive Exits
Latest comments on Ray Pellecchia's Articles
- rockme on Could a Markopolos Blog Have Stopped Madoff?
- Scarborough on How the NYSE Trading Floor Prevented a Big, Err...
- Marc Courtenay on How the NYSE Trading Floor Prevented a Big, Err...
- Roger Knights on How the NYSE Trading Floor Prevented a Big, Err...
- BerkeleyBob on Inching Toward Dark Pool Reporting