View as an RSS Feed
View Ray's Articles BY TICKER:
- Cramer's Mad Money - Polaris Is Eating Arctic Cat's Lunch (10/28/13)
- Following Buffett Is Risky Business
S&P Is Not the Problem
Aug. 9, 2011 • 3 Comments
QE2: You Can Fool Some People Some of the Time
Nov. 9, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Silver: The Trade That Was Easy to See
QE2: Savior or Suicide?
Nov. 4, 2010 • 5 Comments
- Apple: No More Blockbuster Products Means Shares Are in Bubble Mode
- No Easy Solution for Banking Industry Problems
On False Stress Tests
Oct. 19, 2010 • Comment!
- More Reasons to Be Bearish
- Leveraging Long Bonds: Trade of the Century?
The Whole Deflation / Inflation Debate Is Irrelevant
Jun. 23, 2010 • 6 Comments
- China to Allow More 'Flexibility' to Its Exchange Rate
- Nothing Fine About Our Banks
- Are Retail Sales Really Better Than They Appear?
- The BP Sell-Off Was Really the EU Sell-Off
- Panic Shakes Up the Market
Should Social Security Be Privatized?
Apr. 14, 2010 • 13 Comments
- Redistributing Capital in This Market
- Is This Melt Up Coming to an End? Is It Time to Sell?
The Next Wave of the Crisis Is Starting to Break
Apr. 7, 2010 • 20 Comments
- China vs. the U.S.: The Yuan Situation
Medicare for All: Pass the Calculator
Mar. 19, 2010 • 6 Comments
- America's Debt - No Big Deal?
Failure Friday Update
Mar. 6, 2010 • 2 Comments
Jobs Report: Now We're Blaming Bad Weather?
Mar. 2, 2010 • 26 Comments
So, Are You Buying This Jobless Recovery?
Feb. 25, 2010 • 40 Comments
- No End to the Uncertainty
Who Really Saved the System?
Jan. 26, 2010 • 16 Comments
Why These Are Good Times for Bonds, Despite the Looming Interest Rate Hike
Dec. 28, 2009 • 8 Comments
Why I Am Skeptical About Government Data
Dec. 28, 2009 • 10 Comments
Deflation Is Here to Stay
Dec. 10, 2009 • 5 Comments