This user currently has no profile.
We are financial market enthusiasts using methods expressed by the William Gann, Jim Hurst and Richard Wyckoff, add to this market fundamentals and with a few proprietary tools. Readtheticker.com allows members to create and save online stock charts, text and media. We are not brokers, bankers, financial planners, hedge fund traders or investment advisors, we are private investors.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
blog readtheticker The material is presented for educational purposes only and may contain errors or omissions and are subject to change without notice. Readtheticker.com (or 'RTT') members and or associates are NOT responsible for any actions you may take on any comments, advice, annotations or advertisement presented in this ...More
content. This material is not presented to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument (including but not limited to stocks, forex, options, bonds or futures, on any exchange in the world) or as 'investment advice'. This article content may be reproduced or excerpted online provided full attribution is given and the original article source is linked to.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- That's what makes a market ... on Market Timing, Part I: Can It Be Done?
- Dear person of "no one... on Market Timing, Part I: Can It Be Done?
- .."Timing the market h... on Market Timing, Part I: Can It Be Done?
- Please learn all you can ab... on Market Timing, Part I: Can It Be Done?
- Ha, I think some one has do... on Market Timing, Part I: Can It Be Done?
Latest comments on ReadTheTicker's Articles