Follow Up: Will Apple Ever Reach $700 Again?
- Apple doesn't have the ability to provide a price floor at $500.
- The sheer amount of capital required to move Apple stock constrains price appreciation.
- Cash-funded buybacks need earnings growth or multiple expansion to increase shareholder value.
Will Apple Ever Reach $700 Again?
- I believe Apple has reached peak profitability and stock valuation, and is no longer a long-term holding.
- While impressive in absolute scale, Apple's capital return program isn't enough to make the stock attractive.
- Apple is better traded with short-term price movements, and is a buy under $450/share.
- AT&T's Juicy Dividend
- About That 'Scary' 1929 Graph
- Western Union Looking Attractive Again
- Noodles & Co. Is A Tasty Dish
- Why Weight Watchers Could Fatten Your Portfolio