View Reel Ken's Articles BY TICKER:
Lumber Liquidators... And The Golden Fleece
- Where are the "Experts"?
- Where is everyone going wrong?
- The Fleecing of the Data.
Herbalife: No Retail Profit?
- What is the 'No Retail Profit' claim?
- What methods exist for determining retail profit claims?
- What does the evidence suggest about retail profit?
Herbalife: FTC's Worst Nightmare
- What is the Best Evidence?
- What Does the Expert Really Say?
- What Can we Expect?
Herbalife: Can We Talk? The Vander Nat Paradox
- What is Vander Nat's Formula?
- How is the formula applied?
- Can anyone get it right?
Herbalife: Can We Talk? Part Two
- Does HLF's return policy negate "up-line-recruitment earnings" theory?
- Where can unintentional inventory loading take place?
- What does this mean to HLF?
Herbalife: Can We Talk? Part One
- What do we really know about HLF.
- Is Herbalife a Pyramid.
- What are the real threats to Herbalife.
- Tesla-Daimler Hedge: What Does It Mean?
- Psychology, Valuations And The Stock Market
- Tesla: Can We Talk?
- Linn Energy Vs. LinnCo: And The Verdict Is...
- MLPs - A Reality Check ?
- Hello Taxes... Goodbye MLPs
Trading The VIX: A Dummy Making Money
Dec. 19, 2012 • 32 Comments
Covered Calls: The Sweet Spot, Part 2
Dec. 19, 2012 • 15 Comments
- Covered Calls: Finding The Sweet Spot
Trading Options On VIX: For Dummies
Dec. 12, 2012 • 21 Comments
- Linn Vs. LinnCo: Is It All About Taxes?
- Selling Puts And Calls: Dessert And Coffee
- Selling Puts And Calls: A Better Recipe
- Selling Puts - Investing Made Easy
- Options Strategy: Addition By Subtraction
- Do Covered Call Strategies Make Sense?
- Apple: A Match Or Mismatch For Calendar Spreads?
- VIX Options: 'Belts And Suspenders'
- Portfolio Protection For 2013
- Master Limited Partnerships: Stop The Insanity
- Investing In An Uncertain Market With Options
- 'Wait 'Til Next Year' - Lifestyle Hedging
- Apple And The Triangle Option
- Tweaking Option Strategies
- An Option Strategy For The Optimist Or Pessimist
- Leveraged And Inverse ETFs: Not For Me