View Regarded Solutions' Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACHN, AGNC, AMBA, AMZN, APPY, ARNA, BA, BABA, BAC, BANC, BBRY, BIOS, BK, BKCC, BMY, BOCH, BRK.A, BRK.B, CHRS, CINF, CNK, COP, COWN, CSCO, CSX, CVS, CVX, DFT, DOM, DOV, DXYN, EBF, EXC, EXXI, F, FB, FSP, GALE, GD, GE, GKNT, GLW, GM, GOOG, GRPN, HAL, HCP, HLF, INTC, JNJ, KEY, KKR, KO, LGZ, LNCO, LVS, MAA, MAIN, MAT, MCD, MMM, MO, MSFT, NEM, NFLX, NLY, NVS, O, OHI, ORI, PFF, PG, PM, PMT, RDNT, RESI, RIG, SBY, SIRI, SLG, SO, SON, T, TAXI, TEVA, THC, TICC, TSLA, TWTR, TXN, UFS, UNG, UNH, VALU, WBA, WFC, WMT, WWE, XLV, XOM, YHOO, ZNGA
Retirement Strategy: The ETF-Only Portfolio Versus Buy-The-Dips Portfolio, Game On!
- I am not sure how scientific this will be, but at least we can all get in the game together.
- ETFs will be passively managed and stocks will be actively managed.
- There is something for everyone in the world of investing.
Annaly: Buying The Dips Before The Company Announces The Next Dividend
- Interest rates have been moving up slowly, not quickly.
- The yield curve spread has widened.
- A buying opportunity could unfold.
Galena: Setting The Record Straight
- I feel the need to respond to the Galena articles that have been recently published.
- I will not be the judge and jury of any issue or individual.
- In the end, it hopefully will be about the potential of a life saving drug.
The Dixie Group Is A Strong Buy For Growth Investors
- The carpet business is tied directly to the healing housing market and has strong upside potential.
- The Dixie Group (DXYN) has focused mainly in the residential replacement business with high fashion.
- The acquisition of Atlas Carpet Mills makes DXYN a solid player in the high end commercial carpet business.
- The could be as much as a 40% upside in share prices over the next 12-18 months.
Rich And Retired? It Is ALL About Capital Preservation, Folks!
- In the rather exclusive world of the very wealthy, there is no need to take risks.
- If you live within your "well-off means," retirement could be wonderful.
- For the rest of your money, invest in dividend paying blue chip stocks.
Retirement Strategy: Can A Portfolio Of ETFs Outperform A Portfolio Of Individual Stocks?
- ETFs have become popular with passive investors hoping for a more secure retirement.
- ETFs can offer income, but is it enough?
- A portfolio of ETFs for retirement might be the best way to invest. Really? Let's see how it stacks up against dividend paying blue chip stocks.
Worried About Exxon Mobil? Are You Kidding Me?
- Exxon Mobil is one of the largest public companies on the planet, with massive resources.
- The company is a dividend champion of 32 years and counting.
- Thinking about selling this stock? Don't! Think about buying it!
- Retirement Strategy: When Should We Sell Stocks From Our Portfolio?
- Retirement Strategy: Our New Portfolio Takes Flight
- What's Next For Annaly Aside From A Potential Short-Term Upside Of Nearly 10%?
- 5 Reasons Not To Have Bank Of America In Your Portfolio
- Retirement Strategy: The Future Dividend Champions You Must Own
- The Death Of Big Tobacco Has Been Highly Exaggerated
- Retirement Strategy: When Is The Perfect Time To Buy Stocks?
- A Solid REIT With A Technology Twist Offering More Than A 5% Dividend
- Retirement Strategy: Buying The Dips Will Increase Your Income
- Venaxis: A Potentially Bright Future And An Interview With The CEO
- Annaly Capital: The Share Price Has Increased, Are Dividends Next?
- Retirement Strategy: Buying The Dips Worked Once Again
- Retired Investors Could Benefit By Owning These 3 ETFs For Dividends
- Galena: Read, Decide, Invest
- Retirement Strategies: Corrections Are Great For Dividend Investors
- The Fed Saga Will Continue, But Annaly Capital Could See An 18% Increase
- Are You Really Ready To Retire?
- Intel Missed Mobile And Now It Has Become A Dividend Dud
- BioScrip: A Hammered Stock But A Potential Buy Under $10
- Annaly Capital: A Funny Thing Happened After Tapering
- Galena Partners With Other Companies And Offers Even More Strength Going Forward
- General Motors Is A Compelling Dividend Stock To Own Right Now
- Two Retail Stocks I Don't Hate
- The Young And Restless Retirement Portfolio: Is It Time To Dump Ambarella? Absolutely Not
- Can Your Retirement Portfolio Handle A Position In An mREIT Stock?