View as an RSS Feed
View Regarded Solutions' Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACHN, AGNC, AMBA, AMZN, APPY, ARNA, BA, BABA, BAC, BANC, BBRY, BIOS, BK, BKCC, BMY, BOCH, BRK.A, BRK.B, CINF, CNK, COP, COWN, CSCO, CSX, CVS, CVX, DFT, DOM, DOV, DXYN, EBF, EXC, EXXI, F, FB, FSP, GALE, GD, GE, GKNT, GLW, GM, GOOG, GRPN, HAL, HLF, INTC, JNJ, KEY, KKR, KO, LGZ, LNCO, LVS, MAA, MAIN, MAT, MCD, MMM, MO, MSFT, NEM, NFLX, NLY, NVS, O, OHI, PFF, PG, PM, PMT, RDNT, RESI, RIG, SBY, SIRI, SLG, SO, SON, T, TAXI, TEVA, THC, TICC, TSLA, TWTR, TXN, UFS, UNG, UNH, VALU, WAG, WFC, WMT, WWE, XLV, XOM, YHOO, ZNGA
Retirement Strategy: Apple Could Conceivably Double Its Dividend By 2016
- If any one company has the complete ability to become a future dividend aristocrat, my pick is Apple.
- Another astonishing quarter will also increase cash reserves.
- As far as I am concerned, the stock is cheap right now.
Retirement Strategy: Apple Is Not A Dividend Aristocrat, But Is Worth Adding On This Dip
- The markets are in correction mode, and adding a potential future dividend champion makes sense to me.
- The "Buy The Dips Portfolio" should be adding more shares to at least one stock; why not Apple?
- Far from being a dividend aristocrat, Apple is already in this portfolio, and a wonderful candidate to add shares with its drop in price.
Retirement Strategy: The Apple Juggernaut Should Be In Every Retirement Portfolio Right Now
- Apple seems destined to become a dividend champion.
- The rumors of Apple not being a growth company are completely wrong.
- Retirement portfolios will gain in 2 ways; income and share price appreciation.
Why Apple Is In My Retirement Portfolio
- Apple is a rare bird of a stock. It offers shareholders enormous growth, and could potentially become the next great dividend stock.
- The company is the largest public company in the world, surpassing Exxon Mobil.
- The raw fundamentals of this company are virtually incomparable.
Apple: I Absolutely, Positively, Disagree With Ugly Duckling, I Think, Maybe
- Apple has become one of the most significant dividend-paying stocks on the planet.
- Building shareholder value with dividends and legacy product growth places this company in a rare breed of growth and value stocks that can be counted upon to deliver both.
- Yes, we should not sell this stock.
Every Dividend Income Investor Should Own Apple Now
- Apple just announced another dividend increase on the road to becoming a dividend champion one day.
- The 7:1 split that will happen in June puts the stock on more radars simply by virtue of a lower share price.
- The company is the greatest tech company on the planet.
- WWDC Confirms Apple's Shift From Growth To Income
- Should Apple Buy Back Shares Or Increase Dividends?
- Apple: Too Cheap To Ignore?
- The Young And Restless Portfolio: Selling Apple In This Aggressive Growth Portfolio
- The Cost Of Product Cannibalization Dooms Apple's Growth
- Apple: Adding A Beaten Up Giant To The Team Alpha Retirement Portfolio
- The Young And Restless Portfolio: Apple
- Apple: Back To Basics And Quite Compelling
- Apple: How Can We Profit Now?
- Apple: Too Far Too Fast, Again
- Apple: Buy Put Options To Protect Gains
- Apple: An Eerie Sense Of Confusion For This Earnings Report (Part 2)
- Apple: An Eerie Sense Of Confusion For This Earnings Report
- Apple: A Maturing Company Coming Of Age?
- Apple: The Living Room Invasion Is At Hand
- Apple At $530: Nothing Has Fundamentally Changed
- Apple: Next Leg Up Sooner Than Later?
- Apple: Can We Wait Until Earnings Are Released? My Options Trades
- Apple: A Fundamental Analysis, As We Await Earnings
- Apple: The Pullback Might Be Worse Next Week
- Apple: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Apple: Take Profits Before You Lose Them
- Apple: When The Music Stops
- Apple: Too Far Too Fast (Part 2)
- Apple: Too Far Too Fast?
- It's Time To Take Profits In Apple