Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Retirement Strategy: Receiving A Stream Of Income Every Month Is Budget-Friendly For Retirees [View article]
    By the way, my comment should have said CAN'T not CAN.....anyway, depending upon your stock selection, I think you can be well diversified with even fewer stocks! But yep, I like the 20-25 number for myself.
    Sep 19 07:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Rick, that is correct on am annual basis, but monthly the total (3750) needs to be divided by 12, not 10.......I am glad someone else is almost as nutty as I am with math though! LOL:)
    Sep 19 07:00 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    7 figures? You have the world at your feet.....Some investors like 40-50 or more...as for me, I can handle much more than 20-25.

I think you know what my favorites are....so maybe someone else can chime in with theirs.
    Sep 18 11:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Surviving A Worst-Case Scenario To Become A Dividend Growth Investor [View article]
    What a great story Mike....and it rings so very true for me, and so many others.....Fortunately I kept adding when GE tanked and cut the divi, some friends thought I was nuts.....I just kept thinking...GE????!!! The other one I did when it was facing all the lawsuits was MO before Altria and Kraft.....its almost obscene what my YOC is.
    Sep 18 11:44 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I always get a kick out of my special surprises! It was even ore fun when I was reinvesting them!
    Sep 18 09:29 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yeah, I think I looked at ex dates.....still the concept overall is fun.
    Sep 18 09:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    3.5% over inflation though.....and seemingly forever. I would have like to see 8-10% but they have had hurdles.
    Sep 18 09:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    No problem, I enjoy doing it.
    Sep 18 08:18 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    .....correct.
    Sep 18 08:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Does that throw everything off?
    Sep 18 08:17 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hmm, well since the pay date is a bit different all the time....but usually stays the same within a week or so, maybe it really does not matter.
    Sep 18 08:16 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Youre in great shape then!
    Sep 18 08:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I am flattered and hope we all do well.
    Sep 18 08:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    many do just that, yet many others like to have a set monthly amount they can budget with....it is not the end all be all, just another option for dividend growth investors to take a peek at. :)
    Sep 18 08:14 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Avoiding Uncertainty Makes More Sense Than Dealing With It [View article]
    congratulations.....get back to me in a year.
    Sep 18 07:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment