Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    rear view mirror stuff. :)
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    My metric for this is cash to deploy. :)
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    How about 1.8M?
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:52 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    Youre always a joy to have come by Mike.....I appreciate it more than I can say.
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    Was that YOU over PH yelling TORA TORA TORA????
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    I have always said my worst day on the golf course was 100x better than my best day at work. ;)~
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:49 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    I am glad it helps folks.
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    Brilliant minds think alike???? ;)
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    the earth aint splittin'.....my head may blow up before then. ;)
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    He wanted to eat fine cooking???? ;)~
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    Well, it was directed at folks just like us!
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    There are many stocks that will do better than these or not!
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    I think anything that easily pays the bills is fine for the individual.
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    I will do my best advent....thanks.:)
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    one foot in front of the other and we can get from here to there no matter when we start.
    Dec 21, 2014. 02:41 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment