Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Retirement Strategy: Can You Look At Your Portfolio Through Rose Colored Glasses? [View article]
    you have a good approach for you, I do the same to increase income....this portfolio just started really, I have 3 others with more stocks, and the same disciplines, for my subscribers. 20 to 25 stocks is about my limit, and I happen to think this one is diversified enough for me.:)
    Jan 28, 2015. 10:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The point is that a different player views another great one through different eyes......even if it is ridiculous.
    Jan 28, 2015. 03:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    nope....Ty Cobb.
    Jan 28, 2015. 03:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I thought it was pretty neat also. ;)
    Jan 28, 2015. 01:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Dave, I think you would look great in spectacles!

Is CNBC doing a segment on dividends or was that sarcasm......it just might outperform the rest of the broadcasts!
    Jan 28, 2015. 01:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    "The only thing Babe Ruth can do is hit homeruns"......Guess who said that.
    Jan 28, 2015. 01:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    gottem in rose color.:)
    Jan 27, 2015. 08:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    it sounds like you are on your way to dgi.
    Jan 27, 2015. 08:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    not heresy, just your view of investing.
    Jan 27, 2015. 08:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I get that, especially when youre selling div opportunity stocks for div aristocrats. My goal is to own only the aristocrats that pay me and give me raises every year.
    Jan 27, 2015. 07:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Jan 27, 2015. 07:40 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    perhaps. lol....but seriously, if it went to 7 from 16 there MIGHT be a reason.
    Jan 27, 2015. 07:38 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    so you will take a pay cut for a maybe? Ok, not me.:)
    Jan 27, 2015. 07:17 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    thats fine, but my focus is income, and total return has nothing to do with that for me.:)
    Jan 27, 2015. 07:14 PM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Explain To Me Again Why I Should Own Bank Of America Stock? [View article]
    terriffic analysis to which I would agree. Maybe shareholders can make some money from here. :)
    Jan 27, 2015. 07:01 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment