Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Retirement Strategy: An Update On Our 'Buy The Dips Portfolio' [View article]
    Much appreciated merlen!
    Jul 9 09:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: An Update On Our 'Buy The Dips Portfolio' [View article]
    I am glad that this has helped you which is my main goal when writing. Having a strategy and a discipline to stick to it will garner a better portfolio than chasing after the next hot pick!
    Jul 9 08:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: An Update On Our 'Buy The Dips Portfolio' [View article]
    yep that's the product.
    Jul 9 08:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Is Ambarella In My Retirement Portfolio [View article]
    the higher end and continued upgrades play to AMBA favor, plus they are small enough to be bought out at a true premium.
    Jul 9 08:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Is Ambarella In My Retirement Portfolio [View article]
    I suppose we shall see what happens. If you can call coming out of the woodwork at peaks, at 16 bucks when I first wrote about it, I would think you might require carpentry lessons.

Do you have anything of value to add here or are you simply attempting to instigate once again?
    Jul 8 11:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: An Update On Our 'Buy The Dips Portfolio' [View article]
    I try to use fundamentals, earnings, conference calls, etc.....those rankings are not as accurate when you take a closer look. Fidelity has perhaps the best way to rate anyway.
    Jul 8 08:56 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: An Update On Our 'Buy The Dips Portfolio' [View article]
    can you share your thoughts as to why?
    Jul 8 04:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: An Update On Our 'Buy The Dips Portfolio' [View article]
    As for me, I do trim many positions but it is a guide for most folks.
    Jul 8 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Is Ambarella In My Retirement Portfolio [View article]
    the potential for rapid growth as per the article, is the catalyst to own this stock.
    Jul 8 01:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: An Update On Our 'Buy The Dips Portfolio' [View article]
    I do not own any ETFs and own the majority of stocks in this portfolio....plus others as well.
    Jul 8 11:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: An Update On Our 'Buy The Dips Portfolio' [View article]
    There are several that are pretty close to what I call value pricing......like T and PG for example, but yes at some point I will be adding other stocks as well.
    Jul 8 11:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: An Update On Our 'Buy The Dips Portfolio' [View article]
    At some point I will add that metric, thanks!
    Jul 8 11:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: An Update On Our 'Buy The Dips Portfolio' [View article]
    Why not add to this article with a valuable comment.
    Jul 8 08:45 AM | 19 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Is Ambarella In My Retirement Portfolio [View article]
    I would say that there is much more meat on this bone......these cameras are evolving into an entire business sector, especially security......then toss in TV and it becomes enormous. The growth speaks for itself though. Thanks for the comment.
    Jul 8 08:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Is Ambarella In My Retirement Portfolio [View article]
    I will take a peek and if it is, write an article on it!
    Jul 8 08:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment