Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Retirement Strategy: When Taking A Position In A Beaten Down Stock Makes Sense [View article]
    production concerns from what I gather, plus many believe the gold rush in the Gulf is over, but horizontal drilling will change that....and EXXI does it!
    Aug 19 07:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly Capital: When The CEO Buys $1 Millon In Shares, I Listen [View article]
    as long as rates move orderly and not parabolic i will hold NLY.
    Aug 18 09:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Will You Fund Your Retirement Portfolio? [View instapost]
    it is for anyone who prefers dividend income growth investing at any age......when to sell? well I just trim positions so I do not reduce my income.
    Aug 18 06:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    If a ceo does something with the stock, buying it is telling me she likes it. I understand it might be tough to understand that concept, but maybe I need to rewrite the article to be more clear. ;)
    Aug 18 06:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: How Dividend Income Grows To Staggering Levels By Reinvesting And Compounding [View article]
    People will be people! Thanks 66
    Aug 18 06:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Aug 18 06:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I dont have any idea what your referring to.

The amount of money IS the amount of money....you can extrapolate it anyway you like, but the entire picture is completly outlined in the article....thanks so very much.
    Aug 18 06:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Some Dividend Champions Are On Sale Right Now [View article]
    There is no dividend growth with preferred, but I have owned them in the past.
    Aug 18 08:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Love this comment TF17.
    Aug 17 04:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How Will You Fund Your Retirement Portfolio? [View instapost]
    Hey Andy, do you get a commission, by tossing up their website?
    Aug 17 04:34 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    well look at the multiplier of 5 in the article as well as the projected 4% annual capital appreciation....by placing that money into these stocks you will surpass your current income. You have already done the "heavy lifting" cojoel, and simply need to figure out which div champs you want to own for the rest of your life! Great Job!
    Aug 17 04:32 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Wonderful comment thread thus far.....many great bits of information from wonderful folks to help everyone, including me! Hope I can get a toaster some day with an article that generates interest as does DVK's work.;)
    Aug 17 01:47 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Miguel, first, the reason I put that do nothing in the artocle, was so that the outcome would be pure for the purpose of illustration......plus, if anyone wanted to follow this approach, doing nothing is how this works, but DVK said it best....one cannot do nothing for 20 years....most likely anyway....so for me, the doing is an answer to your next question......I will rebalance, sell positions, and reinvest back into dividend growth stocks all the time. :) great questions!
    Aug 17 01:43 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I'll ask again....how much savings do you have to invest cojoel?
    Aug 17 11:49 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    5 years or less....well how much do you have saved?
    Aug 17 09:54 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment