Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
  • UnitedHealth Group: The Time To Buy This Stock Is Now [View article]
    Thanks Rom, I think the entire sector will outperform!
    Dec 4 04:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tactical Alpha: A Case For Active Asset Allocation Vs. Security Selection [View article]
    Would you care to explain the identical article published by Doug Short? What's going on?
    Dec 4 04:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Dec 4 04:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • UnitedHealth Group: The Time To Buy This Stock Is Now [View article]
    Pick your entry points and let it rip!! Thanks TR.
    Dec 4 03:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly: Have We Seen The Worst? [View article]
    I answered you. read above.
    Dec 4 03:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • UnitedHealth Group: The Time To Buy This Stock Is Now [View article]
    Wow, were you waiting for this to show up??? LOL
    Dec 4 03:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly: Have We Seen The Worst? [View article]
    I feel that there are too many confusing articles about this sector. People are chasing yield and need to be reminded that yield is not everything when a business model is under attack.

Some folks prefer to ignore the issues, and that is their decision. I want to keep my readers updated to every potential pitfall. If I was short the stock, then some might say I am self serving.

I am passionate about NLY because I love the company, and am really ticked off that they have not done a better job, and now the Fed has really screwed this business up.

I hope that answers your query, and I am already working on a follow up to this article.
    Dec 4 10:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Annaly: Have We Seen The Worst? [View article]
    capt. all i want is for the fed to stop buying mbs. cant we go back to the way it was 9 months ago??

the fed has screwed us.
    Dec 4 12:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Teva Pharmaceuticals: 2013 Revised Guidance Could Signal A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    things could change for you gator!
    Dec 4 12:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    kol that was a positive article for teva!
    Dec 4 12:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 'Team Alpha' Continues To Crush The S&P 500 Index [View article]
    Just bought it at 86. The stock is not going to 65.
    Dec 3 09:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 'Team Alpha' Continues To Crush The S&P 500 Index [View article]
    30 bucks would be nice and an increase in divis!
    Dec 3 06:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 'Team Alpha' Continues To Crush The S&P 500 Index [View article]
    Just bought MCD back for I think the 3rd time, at 86
    Dec 3 06:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 'Team Alpha' Continues To Crush The S&P 500 Index [View article]
    For this portfolio I take the divis and add them to cash. It is easier to track that way. I am not saying everyone should do that of course.
    Dec 3 06:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 'Team Alpha' Continues To Crush The S&P 500 Index [View article]
    My target is 40.22, I am gonna front run ya.
    Dec 3 04:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment