Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
  • What's Next For Annaly? I Think A Dividend Hike [View article]
    excellent points.
    Apr 3 07:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Next For Annaly? I Think A Dividend Hike [View article]
    do you not see any improvement in the landscape to support improved earnings?
    Apr 3 07:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Next For Annaly? I Think A Dividend Hike [View article]
    why not? Please explain why you have this opinion?
    Apr 3 03:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Identify Good Stocks, Part 2 [View article]
    Great stuff, EP well deserved!
    Apr 3 02:44 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Next For Annaly? I Think A Dividend Hike [View article]
    That's my thinking. we shall see.
    Apr 3 12:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Next For Annaly? I Think A Dividend Hike [View article]
    BDCs work in a good economic environment much tougher to know right now, but I would look at some of the better ones Rom.
    Apr 3 12:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Next For Annaly? I Think A Dividend Hike [View article]
    Vanilla is easy for me to grasp...some stuff I read and my eyeballs pop.
    Apr 3 12:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Next For Annaly? I Think A Dividend Hike [View article]
    the premiums are too slim for me.
    Apr 3 12:06 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Next For Annaly? I Think A Dividend Hike [View article]
    Looks like you dodged a bullet.
    Apr 3 12:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: ETF Portfolio Versus The Stock Only Portfolio; Our First Update [View article]
    Nope, placed into the total value.....too hard for me to keep up with the reinvesting, but that would be even more powerful I believe.
    Apr 3 11:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Small Caps That Could Be On The Move Today [View article]
    small caps tend to be volatile, as has the nasdaq. Everyone has a problem selling, but i tend to go more long term based on the potential I see myself. Its my DD and temp price drops give me an op to buy more if i like the company.

Today, just now, the shares are up almost 1.75...go figure.
    Apr 3 09:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Small Caps That Could Be On The Move Today [View article]
    The company has announced a secondary which might make the share price dip, but after hours trading showed the price was up....so perhaps the dilution will be offset by the potential.
    Apr 3 07:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    are mine too high?

I have an idea......Rather than doing the monthly div update, we already are given the yearly amount.....so we know more or less what the yearly div amount is......perhaps I will just use the total return of both portfolios as a comparison. Seems to me that it would be a bit more accurate.
    Apr 3 07:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Small Caps That Could Be On The Move Today [View article]
    I dont trade or time the markets. The company has great products and a wonderful balance sheet.

Short the snot from your own nose and good luck to ya.
    Apr 2 09:50 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Bill, good to see you.
    Apr 2 10:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment