Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Next Stock I Would Build A Retirement Portfolio Upon At Any Age [View article]
    We all know your opinion on GILD....why not write a nice article about it...I promise to visit.
    Jan 16, 2015. 06:15 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thx Chad.....it needed to be stated because of the negatives about JNJ's future being tossed around.....I think it is BS, and JNJ will always be around.
    Jan 16, 2015. 06:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    622: I am quite glad you are amused.....stick around you just might pick up some pointers! ;)
    Jan 16, 2015. 06:13 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I like Fords prospects and dividend growth.
    Jan 16, 2015. 06:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    no complaints and GILD is a great company, just not in my arena.
    Jan 16, 2015. 09:11 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I dont think XOM or CVX will have a problem either, but maybe Im just an optimist.;)
    Jan 15, 2015. 07:36 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Will the income change?;)
    Jan 15, 2015. 07:20 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: I Am Already Retired, Now What? [View article]
    yes Jess that IS the plan. It pays the bills.
    Jan 15, 2015. 06:48 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    T works.!
    Jan 15, 2015. 06:39 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    that downgrade was and is ridiculous, and for traders perhaps. Maybe they want to drivethe price down to get it ultra cheap. 97 tgt price? nonsense.
    Jan 15, 2015. 06:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thx gman, and there are lots of stocks that will be added this year....for now I go where the income is. :)
    Jan 15, 2015. 06:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I think I even hinted at this being the next stock. :)
    Jan 15, 2015. 06:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    No reason aside from having a new portfolio with the stocks I think are the best. MO is fine.
    Jan 15, 2015. 06:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I understand waiting of course, but for me, putting money to work sooner than later has value in the form of more income.:)
    Jan 15, 2015. 06:01 PM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wells Fargo - A Social Bank With Potential [View article]
    Excellent article! I agree about WFC.
    Jan 15, 2015. 11:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment