Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Dumping Apple Makes Sense For Immediate Income Growth [View article]
    Hi Matt, I understand your confusion if you have not become familiar with what my portfolios are for. FMBP is an all out focus on income from dividend champs without even looking at share price or total value.
    Apr 16, 2015. 08:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Dividends Vs. Capital Gains [View article]
    I am thrilled you do that! Thank YOU!
    Apr 16, 2015. 08:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Dumping Apple Makes Sense For Immediate Income Growth [View article]
    It certainly does reinforce the dividend mssage!
    Apr 16, 2015. 07:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Dividends Vs. Capital Gains [View article]
    I do not trade daily, but I do read everything daily......and am always learning.
    Apr 16, 2015. 03:43 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Dividends Vs. Capital Gains [View article]
    ....yep
    Apr 16, 2015. 03:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Dumping Apple Makes Sense For Immediate Income Growth [View article]
    for this portfolio? about 6 months ago. :)......at if I recall 103.00
    Apr 16, 2015. 12:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Dividends Vs. Capital Gains [View article]
    That is my goal Kevin....and I will keep reinforcing it so newbies can find me and follow me.....and its FREE here on SA (I chose not to participate in the Premium Service for now).
    Apr 16, 2015. 09:49 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Dividends Vs. Capital Gains [View article]
    it will take a long time for that yield to hit 3% but if you have 20+ years....Apple is king right now.
    Apr 16, 2015. 09:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Dividends Vs. Capital Gains [View article]
    It is that simple, yet so hard to grasp for so many...thkx Jack.
    Apr 16, 2015. 09:44 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Dividends Vs. Capital Gains [View article]
    Yeah I knw....that itchy trigger finger needs to do something.....for me its signing the back of dividend checks! ;)
    Apr 16, 2015. 09:44 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Dividends Vs. Capital Gains [View article]
    Thanks mcafee.....hope youre following me!
    Apr 16, 2015. 09:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Dividends Vs. Capital Gains [View article]
    very true, since we sell much less and collect more divis.
    Apr 16, 2015. 09:42 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Dividends Vs. Capital Gains [View article]
    I always agree with BH because he is on my travelling comment team.....and boy do I have a surprise for good comments when June rolls around!
    Apr 16, 2015. 09:42 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Dividends Vs. Capital Gains [View article]
    we all want it all but some folks insist on stock picking.
    Apr 16, 2015. 09:10 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dumping Apple Makes Sense For Immediate Income Growth [View article]
    When an asset is sold it no longer produces income. Dividends are the gift that keeps on giving.
    Apr 15, 2015. 06:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment