Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • A Flight To Safety Or Crash And Burn? [View article]
    well I want to own food! LOL....maybe a huge ship like an ark....and I will bring 2 of all species with me, male and female of course, and maybe 10-15 extra women FOR ME! LOL ;)
    Apr 13 01:55 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Seeking Alpha Contrary Indicator, Or Bulls Bellow Loudest Before A Fall [View article]
    why was this article written? More to the point, why was it published?
    Dec 6 07:03 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: You Want The Truth? You Can't Handle The Truth! [View article]
    we dont need a balanced budget we need jobs and less government meddling.
    Nov 28 10:25 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Real False God Of Dividends [View article]
    You see it very clearly David. That other author is off his "cliff".
    Nov 19 09:40 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • In The Wake Of Annaly's Downgrade, It's Time To Consider Alternative Options [View article]
    My position is that this analyst has no clue to what makes NLY tick. To downgrade because a price target has been hit is one thing, to downgrade due to circumstances that NLY has already navigated successfully through and continues to do, simply shows a complete lack of understanding in the way NLY makes money.

I am announcing my downgrade to SELL NOW on this "analyst".

Who the heck is Mcquarie anyway?
    Sep 13 12:14 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Buy On Dips, Add To Core Holdings (Part 3) [View article]
    I hope everyone jumps on board here, and begins a dialogue that can help man, many folks.....some of the finest authors on SA hope for the same goal for everyone and if we work together, many of us, many of you, our readers and followers, can achieve our goals.

This article.....http://seekingalpha.co... was written today by my colleague here, K202 and supports one of the stocks here...COP.....with an indepth look.

Before going over there to read that article, don't forget to give this one a 'thumbs up" so that so many more folks can be reached, and helped with sound strategies and impressive research by each of the many writers of Seeking Alpha.
    Dec 4 08:23 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Realty Income: For Dividend Seeking REIT Investors Who Like Consistency [View article]
    If you like this article, please give it your "thumbs up" so it can become a focus article and reach many more readers.

I know i can be an unabashed self promoter, however this article is one that many many folks should at least be aware of.

Thanks in advance,

RS
    Nov 16 09:47 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Chasing Yield Is Actually Looking For Disaster [View article]
    well that's true, but how else would one show how chasing yield is a poor choice?
    Jun 19 12:49 PM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why AT&T Is In My Retirement Portfolio [View article]
    I hate those funds. The love for T? All about the money my friend.....over a 5% yield? Cmon Man!! :)
    Jun 17 08:54 AM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Is In My Retirement Portfolio [View article]
    Me have AAPL.
    Jun 11 08:45 AM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The mREITs Face Even Greater Headwinds - Avoid Them [View article]
    I read and reply....do you have anything of value to add concerning the article?
    Oct 13 08:42 PM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The mREITs Face Even Greater Headwinds - Avoid Them [View article]
    anonymous? try reading my profile......I have my email address, Facebook page, LinkedIn address, and more than 600 direct email subscribers.

Thanks for the interesting comment.
    Oct 13 08:08 PM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: An Update On The Perfect Stock [View article]
    Thanks David, I mad a boo-boo, and thats what happens....they wait in the dark to jump out and attack. Heaven forbid that they focus on the entire content or even look at the other articles.

It amuses me actually, that there are people around like that.....I simply bust a laugh at their expense.
    Mar 15 09:55 AM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Team Alpha Retirement Portfolio: Dividend Investing Vs. Annuity Purchasing [View article]
    See thats just it Bill, the 6.5 is NOT yield...it is 6.5% of YOUR money back to you. The "yield" or little extra they give is only around 1.5-1.75%!!!!
    Mar 2 11:02 AM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seniors Deserve Better Advice: Simpler Asset Allocation And Dividend Stocks That Produce Safe Income [View article]
    I am having a difficult time understanding what the editors were thinking giving this front page headline status let alone publishing it at all.
    Jun 29 04:49 PM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment