Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • 2 Things To Do And Not To Do When Your Investment Thesis Proves Wrong [View article]
    Loved this article and your approach. Reflection is tonic for the soul and not doing anything rash is the way to go no matter which side of the fence one is on.

In my book, youre the best around James.

RS
    Aug 21, 2012. 03:58 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Buy Annaly? [View article]
    Sorry Likely, i happen to like my style....its basic down to earth and easy to understand....which is the way my readers seem to like it as well!

Was there anything you actually LIKED about the article? LOL

Lets see, you follow nobody, have no bio, have written a whole 25 comments (mostly with an air of arrogance) and you have never written an article here....

Care to share your little agenda with the other folks???? LOLOL
    Oct 29, 2011. 10:34 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Next Stock I Would Build A Retirement Portfolio Upon At Any Age [View article]
    I understand waiting of course, but for me, putting money to work sooner than later has value in the form of more income.:)
    Jan 15, 2015. 06:01 PM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: ETF Only Portfolio Vs. Buy The Dips Portfolio - The Results Are Crystal Clear [View article]
    It seems to be pretty clear to me. Stocks over ETFs.
    Nov 3, 2014. 06:26 AM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: It Is A Correction, Not A Crash [View article]
    It works for me.
    Oct 10, 2014. 12:57 PM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Filling A Gap With An Overlooked Dividend Aristocrat [View article]
    My strategy has been spelled out over 3 years on SA.....perhaps you might want to read some of the articles? Thanks and have a great day.
    Sep 8, 2014. 11:57 AM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Beginning A Retirement Portfolio At A Market Top [View article]
    Mislead people? Have a nice day.
    Sep 4, 2014. 07:08 AM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: The Absurdity Of Believing That Dividends Don't Matter In Retirement [View article]
    articles written stating that dividends do not matter are completly unsupported by fact or history. I really wonder how or if anyone truly feels that way.
    Aug 11, 2014. 09:52 PM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seniors Deserve Better Advice: Simpler Asset Allocation And Dividend Stocks That Produce Safe Income [View article]
    mr bauer, you deserve to get hammerred, and not interacting with readers is an equally poor decision, especially when I asked a direct question.

sad really.
    Jun 29, 2012. 06:13 PM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sorry Big Mac, It's Going To Take Plenty More To Change This Company [View article]
    well they are getting fat at other places.
    Jan 30, 2015. 02:40 PM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: One Basic Flaw Of Dividend Growth Investing [View article]
    They pay no dividend and the share price is a guess. I pass.
    Nov 7, 2014. 09:19 PM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Is Next For Annaly? A Better Stock To Own Now [View article]
    Hmmm, that was a tad more than just proofreading, but whatever. I feel differently about NLY than you do, so we can just let it go at that....it makes the world go around I guess.:)
    Jul 9, 2014. 10:22 PM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why General Electric Is In My Retirement Portfolio [View article]
    living in the past will not help your future. immelt has done a great job.
    Jun 5, 2014. 11:10 PM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Fundamentally, One Of The Worst Stocks To Buy At The Current Price [View article]
    I have listened to all of the bulls and Musk, continually say how amazing this company is. I think investors need to see the facts, not puffery. Just my opinion.

Nobody has a crystal ball, but these facts cannot be disputed.

Thanks for reading and commenting.
    Nov 25, 2013. 03:00 PM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Is More Than A Mere Bubble In The Stock Market [View article]
    This happens to be a brilliant article.
    Nov 12, 2013. 04:36 PM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment