Regarded Solutions

View Regarded Solutions' Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Obama to seek Congressional approval on Syria strikes: Clarity or more uncertainty? [View news story]
    wow what a load of crap from BO. He ran on a get out of war platform and Bush was a mess in Iraq, and now he does a 180 and wont even take full responsibility for the 180!!!!. He knows congress will vote no, and now BO can do what he has done best...shrug his shoulders and blame Congress.

This is a damn joke.

I do not care which side of the fence you are on, this is shameful IMO.
    Aug 31, 2013. 04:18 PM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is General Electric The Perfect Stock? [View article]
    rear view mirrors show what was left behind, not what the road ahead shows. GE has a road ahead that might be unequalled by any other company with a sweet dividend to boot.

The past is history, the future is a promise and today is what we live in...anything else is meaningless ;)
    Feb 4, 2013. 09:24 AM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Investors Should Get Ready To Load Up [View article]
    Well stated Tim. We have a win-win situation if the cliff divers jump.
    Dec 30, 2012. 09:23 AM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • James Kostohryz Positions For 2012: 100% Cash The Only Way To Play This Market [View article]
    What can I say. I love the discourse and disagree with the opinion James. You already know how much i respect you and your work! I just believe that having everything in cash is not the way to go for many many many individual investors.

Yes the usual mindset is for the running of the bulls so to speak, for the exits when all hell breaks loose.....but we have seen some really positive signs that the USA economy is at the very least, healing.

having a well balanced portfolio of dividend growth stocks and buying the dips with cash reserves can work well with discipline.

RS
    Dec 21, 2011. 02:29 PM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AT&T: My Stock Pick Of 2012 [View article]
    Hey bfolks, could you hit the little "thumbs up" on your way to the next article so that this one hits the focus list.....I know i am an unabashed self promoter and all, but I really want tons of folks to see this article.

Thanks much!

RS
    Nov 21, 2011. 08:15 AM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • You Can Absolutely, Positively, Retire Early... Maybe [View article]
    DAG youth is not taught to save, they are taught to spend.
    Feb 26, 2015. 09:56 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Crash In Oil Prices Raises Questions And Opportunities For A Lifetime [View article]
    supply is not REALLY exceeding demand....see the first two charts. :)....its all fishy.
    Jan 6, 2015. 04:38 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Crash Of Oil Prices Could Be The Opportunity Of The Decade, Part 2 [View article]
    well stated, but can 45,000 electric cars really put the gasoline engine out of business....the reality is that people are lined up buying gas guzzlers. It has always been the same story, but now we have more oil to use, and it will be....all of it.
    Nov 28, 2014. 10:48 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Crash Of Oil Prices Could Be The Opportunity Of The Decade [View article]
    XOM, CVX, and COP for me.
    Nov 18, 2014. 07:37 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: ETF Only Portfolio Vs. Buy The Dips Portfolio - The Results Are Crystal Clear [View article]
    well I guess you can call me a clown over the last 40 years for sticking with the best stocks on Earth and managing it myself successfully.....why would you be so argumentative Petrach? Your comment is completely off base and I urge you to write your own articles and follow the path you choose for all to see....otherwise, you do have a choice of not reading this "nonsense" unlike the other "poor gullibles" who choose to become educated.

Another choice would be for you just not to participate in any dialogue here. You wont get any further comment from me.
    Nov 3, 2014. 02:20 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: The Deal Is Done [View article]
    I am pleased for all BAC shareholders. I also appreciate everyone's following of my BAC articles and all of the rest! Thank you.
    Aug 20, 2014. 03:31 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Chasing Yield Is Actually Looking For Disaster [View article]
    well that's true, but how else would one show how chasing yield is a poor choice?
    Jun 19, 2014. 12:49 PM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Is In My Retirement Portfolio [View article]
    keep an eye on it.......but then, you do, but negatively, which is fine, but wrong.
    Jun 11, 2014. 09:48 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fears of terrorism in Boeing 777 disappearance [View news story]
    are you short the stock?
    Mar 9, 2014. 08:40 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Worried About Exxon Mobil? Are You Kidding Me? [View article]
    If you bought in 2010/2011 your yield would be over 4.5%. they raised the div by over 10% last year....please, that is NOT chicken feed sir.

Did you even READ the article? We all want more, and I am NOT arguing, but you make it seem as if XOM is not to be owned and there are better stocks...sorry that I disagree but that is my right sir.
    Mar 8, 2014. 10:08 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment