View Reggie Middleton's Articles BY TICKER:
- Greek Crisis Is Over? I Don't Think So
- Another 'I Told You So,' This Time in the Muni Sector
- Lehman Brothers Dies While Getting Away With Murder: Regulatory Capture
What Are the Odds That China Will Follow 1920s U.S. and 1980s Japan?
Mar. 11, 2010 • 18 Comments
- Reality Check for Bank Investors, Mortgage Investors and Home Buyers
- Sovereign Debt: Is the Market Underestimating the Effect of Economic Contagion?
- Signs of a China Credit and Real Asset Bubble Are Now Unmistakable
- Smoking Swap Guns in EuroLand: Sovereign Debt Buyer Beware
The Housing Downturn Has Resumed in Earnest
Mar. 3, 2010 • 21 Comments
- On the Politically Malleable FASB Rules
Will Rating Agencies Get Serious About Greek Downgrades?
Feb. 24, 2010 • Comment!
- The Depression's Already Here for Some Countries in Europe
- The Coming Pan-European Sovereign Debt Crisis: The Spread to Western Europe
- Simon Properties Offers to Buy GGP for $10B
- Taubman Properties Q409 Earnings Show CRE Downtrend Is Continuing
- The Coming Pan-European Sovereign Debt Crisis: Which Country to Short?
- The Coming Pan-European Sovereign Debt Crisis: What Country Is Next?
- The Coming Pan-European Sovereign Debt Crisis
- Can China Control Side-Effects of Stimulus-Led Growth?
- Commenting on Goldman's Valuation
- The Volcker Rule Has Merit
- Goldman Sachs: The Most Overvalued Bank on Wall Street?
- Caterpillar: Living Up to Expectations
- How to Prevent Unnecessary Market Crashes
- Wells Fargo Q4 Review: It Ain't Pretty
- 10 Proofs the Banks Have Not Paid Back
- Without Prop Trading, JP Morgan Looks a Lot Like Citigroup
- So, What Does This Obama Stuff Really Mean for the Big Banks?
Are Effects of 'True' Unemployment About to Kick In?
Jan. 18, 2010 • 20 Comments
Deflation, Inflation or Stagflation?
Jan. 13, 2010 • 13 Comments
- Devil's Advocate on My Bearish Views
- Why It May Be Time for Mr. Geithner to Go