View Reggie Middleton's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
China: It Doesn't Take a Genius to Figure Out How This Will End
Jan. 13, 2010 • 21 Comments
- Taking a Closer Look at Latest Housing Numbers
- Spanish Banks Start to Unload
- Morgan Stanley: Why I've Refreshed My Q1 Outlook
- Banking Hell
- General Growth Properties: Ackman vs. Hovde vs. Me
- A Granular Look at a $6 Billion REIT: Is Macerich the Next GGP?
- On Taubman Properties
- Latest Housing Numbers Are Quite Misleading
- On Troubled Banks
- Commerical Real Estate and REITs: On Shorts and Puts
Is the U.S. Headed Down the Same Path as Japan?
Nov. 13, 2009 • 14 Comments
- The Secondary Bailout Market for Banks, REITs
- Starwood Hotel Q3 Earnings: Not So Hot
- The Dangers of Deposit Insurance Arbitrage
- The Next Step in the Bank Implosion Cycle
- Are PNC's Account Gimmicks Going Too Far?
- PNC Results Not as Rosy as They Seem
- Wells Fargo Is Doing Worse than It Seems
- Ackman Shorts Realty Income, But Is It a Good Idea?
- Wasted Lessons from AIG
- If a Bubble Bubble Bursts Off the Balance Sheet, Will Anyone Be There to Hear It?
- Pre-Paid Legal: The Flim Flam Scam Gets SEC'd
- On Goldman and CIT: No Free Lunches
- Banking Sector: Worst Is Yet to Come
- Why I'm Short So Many Financials
- Is JP Morgan Too Big to Survive?
- Four Banks Likely to Collapse
- Why Doesn't the Media Take a Truly Independent, Unbiased Look at the Big Banks in the U.S.?
- Capitol Bancorp: Likely to Go Bankrupt
- The Problematic Banks
- Wells Fargo: Whatever Happened to Bank Bears?