View as an RSS Feed
View Reggie Middleton's Articles BY TICKER:
- Insulet Corporation Not Yet an Attractive Short Opportunity
- The 'Doo Doo 32': Receipt of the TARP
- Option ARMs: The Banking Backdrop of 2009
- 11 New Shorting Opportunities for 2009
- Why Couldn't Mainstream Media Stick to Its Core Competency?
- Why I Don't Think Genco's Prices Will Reach Prior Highs
- Another Big Bank Failure: More Likely Than Not to Occur
- Investment Banks, Rumors, the Trough, and Fair Value Accounting
Will Someone Please Tell Our Government You Can't Legislate High Asset Prices?
on Dec 7, 2008 • 8 Comments
Is the Bar Now Relative, Not Absolute, Performance?
on Dec 7, 2008 • 3 Comments
- As Bank Industry Analysts Lose Jobs, Serious Blogs Take the Forefront
- Insurance Actionable Intelligence Note
- Have the Web and the Blogosphere Ushered in the Death of Radio?
- Global Recession Is an Economic Reality
- The Newest Goldman Report: the Golden Boys As a Bank Holding Company
- Insurance Sector Actionable Intelligence
- I'll Tell You Who's Holding the Bag
In the Great Global Macro Experiment, the Next Bubble to Burst Is...
on Oct 13, 2008 • 14 Comments
The Great Global Macro Experiment: Revisited
on Oct 9, 2008 • 2 Comments
- MetLife: No Longer Bankruptcy Candidate Material
- Morgan Stanley Appears a Little Too Desperate for Cash
- HSBC, Et. Al. Offered Government Buyout
- Asset Securitization Crisis: The Butterfly Effect
- Bank of America's Acquisitions: What Was Ken Lewis Thinking?
What Does This Week Have in Store for the Markets?
on Oct 6, 2008 • Comment!
- Doo-Doo Bank Drill Down, Part 3: Sun Trust Bank
- Lehman: The Lying Lemon Lemming Anecdotal Timeline?
- Wells Fargo Doo-Doo Bank Drill Down, Part 2
- Bernanke's Words
- Wells Fargo Doo-Doo Bank Drill Down, Part 1
Subprime Losses? Don't Believe Everything You Hear
on May 29, 2008 • 5 Comments
CDOs: The Ratings-Agency Sham
on May 29, 2008 • Comment!