This user currently has no profile.
Hi everyone, I'm a Los Angeles native currently living in Southeast Asia. I've invested in stocks and private equity since a very young age and am familiar trading on the U.S., Singaporean and Thai exchanges. I love nothing more than being on the ground in emerging markets and seeing the amazing opportunities to be had in Asia and elsewhere. It's even better to observe the companies in this part of the world, both listed and unlisted, and share their developments with others while having a firsthand view of the economic situation in Asia.
- Description: Small business owner. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
InvestAsian A financial news platform that offers stock, ETF and forex analysis for international investors. We also consult businesses and individuals who wish to invest abroad by assisting them with opening international bank and brokerage accounts throughout the world in order to better profit from emerging markets.
InvestAsian A website offering financial news, tips & information for the global investor, including analysis of stocks, bonds, currencies and ETFs by market experts. We also advise clients who are looking to invest abroad by assisting them with opening international bank and brokerage accounts, as well as recommending ...More
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Tackling Indonesia's Economic Issues http://seekingalpha.com/a/1mqe7 Dec 8, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- I'm Bearish on the Yuan. If... on Best Chinese Stocks For 2015
- I completely agree. A lot o... on The Benefits Of China-ASEAN Investment
- I'm not sure what you mean ... on Cambodia: The Second Last Frontier
- This article was not so muc... on Cambodia: The Second Last Frontier
- For whatever it's worth, th... on Return Of The BRICs - Just Make Mine VRICs
Latest comments on Reid K.'s Articles
- Google+: Reid K.