View as an RSS Feed
MGIC - An Opportunity Through Mortgage Credit Exposure
- Expected losses on MTG's legacy book are likely a lot less than anticipated.
- Even accounting for some conservative assumptions the fair value of MTG is over twice its market price.
- The results are not very sensitive to future mortgage default assumptions.
- Hatteras: Preparing For Some Bad News With A Paired Trade
- Capstead Mortgage - Nasty Surprise In Store?
- American Capital Agency Corp. - Book Value Resilience In The Face Of Rates Back-Up
How Mortgage REITs Hedge Interest Rate Exposure
Editors' Pick • Jun. 23, 2013 • 50 Comments
- Armour Residential - Book Value Estimate Leads To Further Downside
Cyprus Bank Runs And mREITs: It All Depends On Swaps
Editors' Pick • Mar. 18, 2013 • 12 Comments
- Chimera's Fair Value: 35% Upside Potential On A High Dividend mREIT
- How To Analyze The Value In Hybrid Mortgage REITs - Part 2
- Impact Of QE3 On Agency Mortgage REITs: Not Bad
- How To Analyze The Value In Hybrid Mortgage REITs - Part 1
- How To Analyze The Value In Agency Mortgage REITs