View as an RSS Feed
Zillow-Trulia, The Future Of Real Estate
- Even if rich, the acquisition of Trulia by Zillow makes business sense.
- These dotcoms are less similar than they seem.
- Zillow-Trulia will not replace brokers, but is at the forefront of real estate technology.
- It has first-mover advantage in a highly-fragmented, technology-poor industry.
- The road is therefore clear for Zillow-Trulia to grow rapidly.
- France's Wake Up Call
- The Case For Real Estate
- The Fed: The Impact And What To Expect
- Where Is The U.S. Economy Standing?
- Where Does JPMorgan Stand Now?
- The Slow Turnaround Of Global Finance
- State Of The Real Estate Union: Recovery On The Way
- What's Next For France?
- The State Of The Global Banking System
State Of The Real Estate Union: Hurdles Are Being Overcome
Oct. 18, 2011 • 5 Comments