This user currently has no profile.
Renee Ann Butler is a freelance finance writer and former management consultant with over 15 years of experience in business management and strategy. She earned an MBA in financial management from Exeter in 2007 and has enjoyed a variety of international business experience, working primarily in England and Australia. Butler’s work is centered around technology and consumer trends. Her writing has appeared on Marketwatch, Insider Monkey, Seeking Alpha, and Motley Fool.
- Description: Writer.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
TheStreet Follow the stock market today on TheStreet. Get business news that moves markets, award-winning stock analysis, market data and stock trading ideas.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest comments on Renee's Articles
- NYCTEXASBANKER on GE And Alstom May Make News, But There Are Othe...
- Nettligent on GE And Alstom May Make News, But There Are Othe...
- mydogmoe on GE And Alstom May Make News, But There Are Othe...
- User 6830851 on GE And Alstom May Make News, But There Are Othe...
- marxist on GE And Alstom May Make News, But There Are Othe...
- Google+: Renee Butler