View Retail Geeks' Articles BY TICKER:
- Pier 1's Deferred Gains, Revenue: Where Is The Missing $17M?
- Zumiez: A Model Of Consistency
- Costco And The Annual December Weather Excuse
- Nordstrom's Comp Sales Now Clear As Mud
- Facing Headwinds, Wal-Mart Sales Still Lag Peer Group
- When Was the Last Time New York & Company Products Resonated With Anyone?
- J.C. Penny Issues Ridiculous EPS Guidance
July 2011 Commerce Department Sales Data
Aug. 15, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Are Next Quarter's Top-Line Expectations Too High at Apple?
June 2011 Commerce Department Sales Data
Jul. 14, 2011 • Comment!
- Retailers: Early Sales Release Thursday Thoughts for June 2011
May 2011 Commerce Department Sales Data
Jun. 16, 2011 • Comment!
- May Same-Store Sales Disappoint
- Collective Brands Hits a Grand Slam
- Gap's Shot Heard Round the World
- American Eagle Is a Bird of a Different Feather
Analyzing April 2011 Sales Data
May 13, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Gap's Warning for the Value Retail Sector
- Thoughts on April Retail Sales Data
- Volcom Management Convinces PPR to Pay for a Melting Ice Cube
- P.F. Chang's Performance Unit Plan Tied to Stock Price Is a Wildcard
- Amazon's Management Thinks Profitability Improvement Is for Losers
- Amazon Likely to Report Upside in Q1 2011, But Q2 Guidance Will Again Disappoint
- Key Takeaways From a Handful of Fast Food Companies' Earnings Reports
March 2011 Commerce Department Sales Data
Apr. 14, 2011 • Comment!
- 4-Year Comp Sales Run Rates for March 2011
- Early Sales Release Thoughts - March 2011
- ICR Conference Analyst Picks
- No Chance for New York & Company's Operating Margin to Peak Again
- Sales Tax Parity May Be the Last Chance for Best Buy to Remain Relevant
- Retail Sector Facebook 'Fan' Winners and Losers - February 2011
- The Big Short: A View on Retail in 2011