Retired Securities Attorney

View Retired Securities Attorney's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Intel: A One-Stop Shopping Center For Apple [View article]
    David,

First, let me say that I respect and appreciate all your posts.

Then, let me say that you are correct. There's definitely something to the rumors. But it is not at all what you think.
    Jan 31, 2015. 11:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron selling $750M worth of debt in refinancing move [View news story]
    Momad,

This is the market. We do not need any reasons.
    Jan 31, 2015. 05:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: Skylake Is Coming [View article]
    Thanks Zealot. You said it better.
    Jan 31, 2015. 01:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: Skylake Is Coming [View article]
    Vlad,

>>@RSA not only in USA, but in EU...<<

And continue to earn money and get away with it there too.

I have direct inside experience of hundreds of profitable operating successful companies. Here are the names of all the ones who didn't violate any laws:

No, that's not a typo. That's all of them.
    Jan 30, 2015. 04:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: Skylake Is Coming [View article]
    Vlad,

>>Also, INTC isn't as great as your portrayed to be. They have been using "unfair business" practices for years, and continued to do so.<<

...and continue to get away with it.

>>Companies like this do not deserve all the hype and glory in my book.<<

I would write a different book.
    Jan 30, 2015. 01:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: A One-Stop Shopping Center For Apple [View article]
    David,

The throttling/overheating story is not a smokescreen. I have that information on good authority from people at Samsung.
    Jan 30, 2015. 01:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron upsizes debt offering to $1B, sets pricing [View news story]
    Go! Go! Go!

Let's see 1.5.

Although the interest rate is a mite high.
    Jan 29, 2015. 10:11 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron selling $750M worth of debt in refinancing move [View news story]
    Add my vote.
    Jan 29, 2015. 01:40 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel To Benefit From Economic Tailwinds [View article]
    I just ordered a Dell XPS 13 with an Intel fifth generation I-7 and wind 8.1 which I intend to immediately replace with the trial version of win 10. I'll let you know what it's like.
    Jan 28, 2015. 10:25 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seeing Double: An Introduction To Bifacial Solar Technology [View article]
    CA, anyone,

What the comparative production between mono and bi?
    Jan 28, 2015. 09:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Slow Train Comin' - Micron, Intel And 3D NAND [View article]
    Seeker,

If people didn't do what they weren't supposed to, I never would have made any money.

Thank Heavens they don't. Especially after they move to a foreign country.
    Jan 26, 2015. 06:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could Samsung Be Setting Up To Hurt Micron? [View article]
    How about one original article on anything?
    Jan 26, 2015. 05:55 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: Skylake Is Coming [View article]
    Bruce,

OK, I gave up. I just ordered a new X P S 13, Fifth generation I7, 512 GB SSD and all the other goodies I could get with it.

I have no will power.
    Jan 24, 2015. 08:47 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel: Skylake Is Coming [View article]
    Zealot,

>>if anybody needed Solar cells with or without battery back up, your the one.<<

Yup. I got some but now I need more.

>>your electric bills per month must be through the roof!!!<<

It used to be over $1300 a month. Now that I've brought natural gas onto the property and installed a solar system, it's down to about $350 a month.

>>Don't forget the guy(what's his name I........ who flew too close to the sun with his wax wings).<<

His name was Ίκαρος. In English, we say "Icarus".
    Jan 24, 2015. 12:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment