Seeking Alpha

Retired Securities Attorney

 
View Retired Securities Attorney's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Micron/Alcoa Earnings Redux: Both Companies Seeing Positive EPS Revisions [View article]
    Brian,

    >>Ok, Doggie, be sure and bet the farm on that $3.50<<

    No need to. $3.00 will do fine. Even $2.50 works for a $25 stock. The downside is so limited in this stock that the risk/reward ratio is skewed. Very little risk and lots of potential reward.

    I'd call is a <10% probability that the stock is lower than $25 by April 4, 2015 with the other 90% spread in a normal bell curve with a peak at $32 and 20% between $32 and $40.

    If you want to bet a farm, I don't know of a better place to do it. But always keep a farm or two in reserve. You never know what might come along tomorrow.
    Apr 11 08:41 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Micron/Alcoa Earnings Redux: Both Companies Seeing Positive EPS Revisions [View article]
    Thanks Brian
    Good summary Of Key points.
    Apr 11 07:38 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
More on AA by Retired Securities Attorney
COMMENTS STATS
1,904 Comments
4,079 Likes