Retirefund

View Retirefund's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Brigus Gold Corp Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript [View article]
    Long BRD. It's a great story with a deliberate upward momentum.
    Nov 19, 2013. 02:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Window Of Opportunity For 2 Canadian Mid-Cap Gold Miners? [View article]
    I couldn't agree more with your picks. I have been stocking up on these two juniors for six months now, and I expect to be well rewarded in 2013..Brigus released some more good results in Jan....http://bit.ly/X4J2zM
    Feb 13, 2013. 08:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dig This: 9.7% Brigus Gold Convertible Bonds, Mature In 2016 [View article]
    Thanks for this valuable information on the Brigus Corporate paper.
    Nov 21, 2012. 09:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Junior Gold Miners To Put On Your Radar [View article]
    I've been picking up more shares during the down trend. I think it will breach 1.50 by years end but it will most likely be a rocky road to that point.
    Apr 27, 2012. 01:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Junior Gold Miners To Put On Your Radar [View article]
    It is interesting to note that, during those headly times of stagflation in the 1970's, gold climbed over 600%
    Mar 13, 2012. 02:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Brigus Gold: Investors Are Missing Its Upside Potential [View article]
    Since you penned this article last year, the stock price of BRD has taken quite a tumble. Since I agree with your basic assessment, I have used the past month to stock up on Brigus Gold.

Given your original resource estimate of 1.5m oz, coupled with their recent discoveries that have boosted that resource base by 50% over the past few months, I believe I will be well rewarded in 2012.
    Feb 9, 2012. 11:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Brigus Gold: Investors Should Be Bullish As Long As Operations Challenges Are Resolved [View article]
    A very good evaluation of Brigus Gold, one of my top two picks.
    Jan 9, 2012. 07:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment