View as an RSS Feed
View Ricardo Espinosa's Articles BY TICKER:
Facebook's Share Valuation: What Is The Market Expecting?
- Facebook's Share Valuation by DCF under 3 scenarios, Graham Formula and EBITDA multiple.
- The company is valued like it will continue growing at above 41% for the coming years and beat 2014's EPS analyst expectations.
- Investors' expectations are shifting towards an optimistic scenario, be fearful when others are greedy.
- Bachoco Share Valuation: Chicken-Feed Price
- Netflix: A Good Company, But A Terribly Overpriced Stock
- DCF Valuation Portfolio: Results And Recommendations
- Salesforce.com: The Short Of 2013
- FEMSA - Diversify Into Latin America With Little Risk And Sustained Growth
- Research In Motion Share Valuation: Buyers Beware
- Profiting With Apple Weekly Options: Week 3
- Let Apple's Rally Fill Your Pockets: Weekly Options Part 2
- Profiting With Weekly Options: Time Is On Your Side
- Do Or Die Time For SPY: Big Move Coming
- SodaStream Share Valuation: Play Its U.S. Expansion The Right Way
- Coinstar Share Valuation And Target Price: Eating Off Netflix
- Amazon's Share Valuation: The Next Brick To Fall?
- Trade Ideas For Chipotle's Upcoming Earnings Report
- Chipotle: Overvalued Or The Next McDonald's?
- Trading IBM Earnings: How To Earn 13% ROI By Friday
- Apple Share Valuation: How Much Are Its Shares Really Worth?
- Bearish Call Spread On The S&P 500 ETF: How To Set It Up
- How To Buy Bank Of America At A Discount And Generate Income Using Options
- Microsoft Share Valuation: How Much Upside Is Left?
- Industrial/Agricultural Valuation Showdown - Which Company Is The Best?
- AGCO Share Price Valuation, Analysis And Trading Ideas
- Reviewing Piotroski's F-Score: Method, Results, And 10 Stock Ideas
- John Deere: Valuation Of Share Price By DCF And Analysis Of Metrics
- Caterpillar: Share Valuation By 4 Methods
- What Treasuries, Gold And The S&P 500 Are Saying: Houston, We Have A Problem
- A Trading Plan For A $10,000 Summer Portfolio Using Options