View as an RSS Feed
View Richard Bulkeley's Articles BY TICKER:
A Boring Sequel - Revisiting The Boring Stocks Screen
- This article revisits a previous article screening for low-beta stocks with a strong balance sheet.
- Although the screen did not produce market beating results over the last year, it was a starting point for useful research.
- This year's screen produced 12 stocks that may be interesting to investors looking for safe stocks.
- Paychex Is Slightly Expensive But Has Hidden Growth Potential
- Archer Daniels Midland: Plant Your Money And Watch It Grow
- What Is The Apple iWatch Worth?
- A One-Trick Pony - But It's A Great Trick
- Reed Elsevier: Boring But Profitable
- Manchester United's Stock: Superstar Or Also-Ran?
- Ruger - Quality Yield At A Bargain Price
- Computer Programs And Systems Vs. Quality Systems: Which Is The Better Medical Records Company?
- Boring Is Good! Safe Stocks For A Market Downturn And Beyond
- Vodafone - Time To Get Out?
- AT&T: A Toxic Aristocrat
- Is Walgreen A Forever Stock?
- Female Health Company - A Good Company Doing Good In The World
- Will Chinese Nerds Make Me Rich? Examining Giant Interactive
- Using The H Model To Value Dividend Aristocrats