This user currently has no profile.
Richard Davenport provides differentiated research utilizing supply chain analysis, as well as more traditional methods. He is a former sell-side analyst at Citigroup. In 2005 he founded Connexiti LLC, a market-leading provider of supply chain data, research, and analytics. While at Connexiti, he published research notes which had a 70% success rate in predicting upside and downside surprises utilizing a supply chain approach. In 2010, Connexiti was purchased by Bloomberg LP, which led to Bloomberg's widely-praised supply chain function (SPLC). Richard has over 15 years of experience on Wall Street.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- As a follow-up, UCTT warned... on One Way To Play AMAT's Warning
- With more data now in, Quan... on Quanta: Solid Start To Q3 PC Supply Chain
- The Reuters article that yo... on Playing A Fracking-Based Bounce In Halliburton
- Moon, that's entirely possi... on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple
- No, I don't think so -- no ... on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple
Latest comments on Richard's Articles
- Esekla on Taiwan Semi: Huge July Due To Mobile + Specific...
- Skippy09 on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple
- westkite on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple
- SidSilver on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple
- Richard Davenport on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple