Richard Davenport provides differentiated research utilizing supply chain analysis, as well as more traditional methods. He is a former sell-side analyst at Citigroup. In 2005 he founded Connexiti LLC, a market-leading provider of supply chain data, research, and analytics. While at Connexiti, he published research notes which had a 70% success rate in predicting upside and downside surprises utilizing a supply chain approach. In 2010, Connexiti was purchased by Bloomberg LP, which led to Bloomberg's widely-praised supply chain function (SPLC). Richard has over 15 years of experience on Wall Street.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Richard Davenport.
Currently, there are no blog details for Richard Davenport.
Currently, there are no book details for Richard Davenport.
Latest Comments more »
- As a follow-up, UCTT warned... on One Way To Play AMAT's Warning
- With more data now in, Quan... on Quanta: Solid Start To Q3 PC Supply Chain
- The Reuters article that yo... on Playing A Fracking-Based Bounce In Halliburton
- Moon, that's entirely possi... on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple
- No, I don't think so -- no ... on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple
Latest comments on Richard's Articles
- Esekla on Taiwan Semi: Huge July Due To Mobile + Specific...
- Skippy09 on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple
- westkite on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple
- SidSilver on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple
- Richard Davenport on Hon Hai: June Revenues May Not Bode Well For Apple