Richard Glenn worked as a trader on Wall St. before striking out on his own. He is currently a full time trader, trading options and equities for clients as well as his for his own account. He lives in Washington, DC.
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Richard Glenn.
Currently, there are no blog details for Richard Glenn.
Currently, there are no book details for Richard Glenn.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- A Pastafarian is someone wh... on Why We Won't Mint A Platinum Coin
- Crozz, first of all congrat... on Calling Nokia: A Case For Using Options
- Yes, but when? As you point... on Sheep To The Slaughter: Beware The Great Bond B...
- Nice article - my thoughts ... on Apple: The Law Of Large Numbers And Declining M...
- Good food for thought. I th... on Intel, Google, And Amazon Win All The Mobile Ma...
Latest comments on Richard's Articles