This user currently has no profile.
Richard Glenn worked as a trader on Wall St. before striking out on his own. He is currently a full time trader, trading options and equities for clients as well as his for his own account. He lives in Washington, DC.
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- where did you see that they... on Wells Fargo: 6.6% Yield And Free Upside Potential
- Great article, as usual. I ... on Micron: What Are They Hiding About Elpida, And ...
- I like the idea, and even m... on An Option For BlackBerry
- Bravo Felix. To everyone wh... on The Minimum-Wage Stimulus
- Todd,You are right that the... on Could This Strategy Be The Holy Grail Of Invest...
Latest comments on Richard's Articles