This user currently has no profile.
Richard Glenn worked as a trader on Wall St. before striking out on his own. He is currently a full time trader, trading options and equities for clients as well as his for his own account. He lives in Washington, DC.
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Felix, thanks for keeping t... on The Problems Of HFT, Joe Stiglitz Edition
- There is no way for class C... on Google: Early Thoughts On The Split
- I have to disagree with you... on Google: Early Thoughts On The Split
- Thanks for digging into thi... on Micron Technology: Convertible Disaster
- I really wish SA had an ign... on How MannKind Shows Depth Of The Diabetes Market
Latest comments on Richard's Articles