Post CAFC Value Of Virnetx
- The CAFC has affirmed that Virnetx's patents are valid.
- The CAFC gave guidance to resolve the royalty rate issue.
- Apple will likely settle before additional trials.
VirnetX: Some Positive Takeaways From Appeals Court Ruling
- VirnetX patents affirmed as not invalid by CAFC (United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit).
- CAFC affirms that Apple's VPN feature infringes two of VirnetX's patents.
- 90%+ win for VirnetX.
- Apple will settle before additional trials.
- Apple's Dilemma With Virnetx Patents
- Upcoming Virnetx Royalty Rate Judgment Likely To Affect Apple's Stock Price
- VirnetX: The Big Winner In The Cisco Suit