This user currently has no profile.
After 20 successful years in the IT industry, Richard Saintvilus decided his second act would be as a stock analyst - bringing logic from an investor's point of view. His goal is to remove the complicated aspect of investing and present it to readers in a way that makes sense. Richard's work has been featured on CNBC, Yahoo! Finance, MSN Money, Forbes, Motley Fool and numerous other outlets.
- Description: Journalist.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Stephen - "You look ..... on Sirius XM: Focus And Discipline Is Required
- Well written, Stephen! on Sirius XM: Focus And Discipline Is Required
- Stephen - Thanks for the ar... on Sirius XM: Short Interest Rapidly Falling While...
- CN - "After the smilin... on Liberty Proposal To Buy Sirius XM Loaded With N...
- CN - "Is that why you ... on Liberty Proposal To Buy Sirius XM Loaded With N...
Latest comments on Richard Saintvilus's Articles
- JBER on Hewlett-Packard Turning The Corner, Heading To $34
- FarLeft on Sirius XM: $1.65 Is The Next Target - Time To H...
- micpickle on Sirius XM: $1.65 Is The Next Target - Time To H...
- TexasRazz on Sirius XM: $1.65 Is The Next Target - Time To H...
- infektu on Has BlackBerry's Smartphone Business Gotten Dumb?