Richard Saintvilus

View Richard Saintvilus' Comments BY TICKER:
    fritz68 -

"Apologies to the author for taking this off-course."

No apologies needed. The floor is yours, my friend.

This, and everything else you've posted is just as important to the wellbeing of anyone interested or thinking in subscribing to any service they believe is better than their own research or "gut."
    May 23, 2015. 06:04 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    KK_83 -

"good provocative post. if your goal was to attract a lot of comments and hits you have achieved it."

Indeed I did :-)
    May 22, 2015. 06:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple To $140 By End Of May: It's A Mathematical Problem [View article]
    It's all good, MWGrzelak :-)

This is the fun part of investing. Longs are making money and we get to talk about how we think the company should serve shareholders better.

Think about it...we could be in combat somewhere fighting a war.

We're the lucky the ones. And I don't take myself as seriously as some contributors (on this thread) think I should :-)
    May 22, 2015. 01:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple To $140 By End Of May: It's A Mathematical Problem [View article]
    $132 seems like the new floor. We're making higher highs and higher lows. If we hit $133 and close above it, $135 is a definite for next week.

As for $140? I'm still evaluating. The stock movement is 2.5 days behind schedule.

C'mon Apple :-)
    May 22, 2015. 01:37 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple To $140 By End Of May: It's A Mathematical Problem [View article]
    Thanks, MWGrzelak. I'll be honest and say the obvious -- $140 is not looking likely. I was betting AAPL would be at $135 by now, helped by Carl Icahn. We're still some 6.5% away from $140. It will take a miracle at this point. Or an accelerated buyback :-)

C'mon Apple!
    May 21, 2015. 03:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Achillion Looks Less Risky After First-Quarter Earnings Beat [View article]
    guyrogers -

"He may be playing both sides."

Nope. Just one side -- a conservative view, nonetheless. And now you see why.
    May 21, 2015. 05:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Achillion Looks Less Risky After First-Quarter Earnings Beat [View article]
    matthew.karr -

Nope, I meant 15% in 12 to 18 months...
    May 21, 2015. 05:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Achillion Looks Less Risky After First-Quarter Earnings Beat [View article]
    misspeaks -

How do you feel about that statement today?
    May 21, 2015. 05:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple To $140 By End Of May: It's A Mathematical Problem [View article]
    Each drop below $130 this week is followed with a quick spike back to/above $130. Has $130 now become the "new floor" for AAPL?
    May 20, 2015. 10:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Fritz68 -

"Modus operandi is to post on the most popular threads (i.e, AAPL), start a debate and fish for new subscribers."

Bingo! -- You nailed it! This was obvious from his very first post.
    May 19, 2015. 05:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    SteadyOptions -

"I also never try to predict direction of the stock market or individual stocks. I think it's not better than 50/50. This is why I trade non-directionally."

That's great for YOU. What does any of this have to do with me or anyone else? That's the part you appear to not understand.

Write your own articles and make you 4-6%/month in options. And I promise to no be offended by YOUR strategy :-)
    May 19, 2015. 10:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    SteadyOptions -

"Do you think he would tweet about $240 value if he didn't own few million shares?"

I also don't think 'some people' would spend so much time talking down a stock on an article with "little analysis" if they din't hold a short position. And do it in the name of "protecting readers," no less
    May 19, 2015. 08:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple To $140 By End Of May: It's A Mathematical Problem [View article]
    Thanks for taking the time to comment, eisla.

Now I know exactly where you stand :-)
    May 18, 2015. 03:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple To $140 By End Of May: It's A Mathematical Problem [View article]
    Hi Andrew, this is a positive article, however :-)
    May 18, 2015. 08:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple To $140 By End Of May: It's A Mathematical Problem [View article]
    Thank you, Anaeme! I appreciate that very much :-)

AAPL is a polarizing stock, stirring the emotion of both longs and bears. But any notion that it has reached its peak is misguided, given how much its R&D expenses have climbed QoQ and YoY.

As for $140... it's a matter of "when," not "if."

What's wrong with having a little fun predicting when the "when" will happen :-)
    May 18, 2015. 08:36 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment