Richard Saintvilus

View Richard Saintvilus' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why 3D Systems Stock Remains A Great Short To $20 [View article]
    Thanks, Illuminati. But people have lost tons of money on this stock. I'm not going to cheer about that, although I am happy to have (possibly) helped others from avoiding a huge mistake. But what I'd like to understand is where the floor is on this stock and at what point will the bearish reversal start. And unfortunately, management hasn't said/done anything to suggest a turnaround is possible anytime soon. This stock/industry (including SSYS, XONE and others) remain highly speculative.
    Jul 20, 2015. 03:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Stratasys Remains A Solid Short To $30 [View article]
    CAIKEN1 -

The stock has dropped by as much as 15% since this comment. I still see SSYS as a short to $30. Regardless of the where the industry is moving, companies still must execute. I don't see SSYS as a solid executioner. Not yet.
    Jul 14, 2015. 09:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Chesapeake Energy Stock After Its First-Quarter Loss [View article]
    Equitable Research -

"Broken Clock" ... haha, good one.
    Jun 26, 2015. 05:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why 3D Systems Stock Remains A Great Short To $20 [View article]
    DDD just reached my $20 short target. Look out for my next article. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
    Jun 26, 2015. 03:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Chesapeake Energy Stock After Its First-Quarter Loss [View article]
    Thanks, Paul.

People don't like to hear/read bad things about their investments. They're too emotionally tied to their biases. So I understand. That's why I didn't bother responding (then) to the angry comments -- I expected them, just like I expected CHK stock to fall.

Thanks for the comment. Hope you protected yourself.
    Jun 26, 2015. 10:59 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How Apple Will Reduce Its Interest Expense By More Than 50% [View article]
    "Apple's decision to raise capital from the Japanese debt market is indicative of the overlying environment in which investment banks are able to generate underwriting volume, as the implementation of CCAR is going to gradually diminish the size of the lending books for G-SIB banks."

Can you put this reference in plain English?

Do you mean to say, money is cheap -- therefore investment banks are making a killing with these bond offerings, which help them offset loss revenue from other parts of their businesses that are under stricter government regulation?

Your writing -- I think -- will be more clear if you use less acronyms. Don't assume everyone knows what CCAR and G-SIB mean. You risk alienating parts of your audience who have to leave your article to lookup the terms CCAR and G-SIB.

In short, your article says you agree with Apple's CFO Luca Maestri, is that it? In your estimation his job is safe, then, right?

You offered me some "constructive criticism" recently. I'm returning the favor.
    Jun 17, 2015. 12:10 PM | 33 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    Nate23423 -

"Nobody cares if you are disappointed, angry, or apologizing."

Seeing as there are almost 300 comments on this article, I would say you're wrong :-)
    Jun 8, 2015. 06:34 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Is The WWDC The Catalyst To Break The Stock Above $133? [View article]
    johnarendsen -

"I won't be asking you for any advice anytime soon."

Works for me. I'm not licensed to do so, anyways. And I wouldn't recommend you taking investment advice from anyone on the Internet, including authors here on Seeking Alpha.

I only discuss MY TRADES and what I do :-)

You should put your faith ONLY in your own research and no one else's.

Best of luck to you, sir :-)
    Jun 7, 2015. 01:46 PM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    UncleFred -

"$130 also seems to offer tremendous support."

Ask me that tomorrow :-)
    Jun 4, 2015. 07:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    trdr2012 -

"consider Barnum and Bailey's as a pathetic clown."

I would, but I hold a short position on Circuses, especially those featuring clowns. I had a childhood nightmare -- long story.
    Jun 3, 2015. 03:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    GRJ -

"I am a long term owner of the stock but I don't subscribe to "pick a number" short-term predictions because I realize that AAPL stock price is tempered by options activity."

Thanks for sharing :-)
    Jun 3, 2015. 12:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    Good stuff, Catbird. You absolutely get it. And, look, there's nothing wrong with going out on a limb :-)

I think the 7:1 split was to get AAPL into the Dow. Mission accomplished. Another 2:1 will get it to Icahn's target of $240 :-)
    Jun 3, 2015. 10:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    dmulroney -

"There is someone on each side of each deal."

You're assuming those trades were one-and-done -- that they took their losses and moved on. It simply doesn't work that way. As long as AAPL remains volatile, the traders are making money, broadly speaking.

My point is, "Buy and hold,' meanwhile (there's nothing wrong with it, by the way) has depressed those that have held the past three months. But that's not expected to last much longer. AAPL, after consolidating, is setting up for a strong bullish move higher. It's like a ticking time bomb. I expect 15% to 20% move soon.

But then again, look at my prediction track record, right :-)
    Jun 3, 2015. 09:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    lakeartemesia2 -

You're preaching to the choir with the $140. Come to think of it... I'm the orchestra director of that symphony :-)
    Jun 2, 2015. 05:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    lakeartemesia2 -

I knew what you meant. I was just poking a little fun :-)
    Jun 2, 2015. 02:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment