Richard Saintvilus

View Richard Saintvilus' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple To $140: Making Higher Highs And Higher Lows; Funds Desperately Want Back In [View article]
    Alex -

"I wonder what they'll do if I put together a rap video, rapping about how it's time to own Apple."

You'll be better for it, Alex. It reminds me of a quote in the movie "Dead Poets Society."

Take risks, Keating says, “Dare to strike out and find new ground.”

A "rap video" would be different. You'll immediately rid yourself of the dull cookie-cutter board where 90% of SA authors live.
    May 30, 2015. 07:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Alex -

"Yep, I'm frustrated."

Seriously? You allow me to get you to this point?
    What does that say about your content, then? Did I hit a nerve that badly that you are now second-guessing your own style?

Look, my in-your-face style have made you and several other contributors uncomfortable. I never mentioned you by name. So that's something you have to deal with internally.
    May 30, 2015. 07:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Alex -

Seek it your way, and I'll seek it mine :-)

Thanks!
    May 30, 2015. 07:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Sartre -

"Read a few of the Greek tragedies in order to learn the consequences of extreme pride that makes someone like you produce nonsensical articles."

I bought shares of AAPL at $124 two weeks ago. The stock closed today $130.28, making me 5% wealthier :-)

It would seem Greek "tragedies" are overrated, if not entirely misunderstood :-)
    May 29, 2015. 05:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    apollo1939 -

"It is May 30th today!"

My calendar says it's May 29.

"My guess AAPL at $140 before June 30th!" -- that, I agree with :-)
    May 29, 2015. 05:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Good points, ArnieW. I will take that into consideration. But it's like listenings to an sports announcer that tells you both teams are "equally matched." Where's the fun in that?

Tell me who you're picking to win and why?
    In fact, if you the guts, tell me what the over/under is going to be and which team will win by what margin. I don't care about objectivity.

With all due respect, Arnie :-)
    May 29, 2015. 12:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    pbanados -

If I told you how much I love myself, you would never believe a love could be that strong :-)
    May 29, 2015. 12:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    zman928 -

"Abraham Lincoln once said, better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt!"

I love that quote :-) It's one of my favorites of all time.
    In fact, I think I'll lead off my next AAPL article with it -- with full attribution to you, of course :-)

Enjoy your day!
    May 29, 2015. 12:38 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Great stuff, John!
    May 28, 2015. 06:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Archman Investor. Thanks for sharing your thoughts :-)
    May 26, 2015. 05:30 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Inside man 55 -

"We are at the beginning of a wild ride. :-)"

You mean like today :-)
    May 26, 2015. 05:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Inside man -

"I have learned two things over the years, never let a large gain become a small gain, and never let any gain become a loss. Trailing stops allow me to do both."

Well said!
    May 26, 2015. 05:06 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    rach07 -

"looks like aapl just goes down whenever you write Mr saint."

Seems you fail to understand what really moves stocks. I wish I had that kind of power. If I may suggest.... find fault in your own expectations, not my writing :-)
    May 26, 2015. 05:04 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    donzoamania -

"Today's sell off is just another reason to avoid predictions like this. "

If the stock were up 2% today, would predictions be okay, then?
    May 26, 2015. 05:02 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    vikramnjnjjdjnd -

"Does your crystal ball predict lottery numbers?"

I don't gamble :-)