View as an RSS Feed
View Richard Shaw's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABEV, ACF, AFL, AMJ, BBRY, BEO, BEP, BRK.A, BSC, CAF, CBI, CCJ, CCXE, CHIX, CMF, COSWF, CPK, DBA, DPD, DVYA, EWC, EWZ, FFA, FXI, FXZ, GIS, GLD, GS, GULF, GXC, HGT, HNZ, IAU, IRV, ISHG, IVV, IYM, KBE, LCM, MAT, MCN, MSFT, MUB, MXI, OIH, PALM, PEP, PYZ, RTM, sda-old, SDY, SGOL, SPY, UBG, VAW, VIG, VT, VTI, WMIH, XLB, YUM
- Private Equity Could Boost Domestic Market
- Private Equity IPOs: More Than Meets the Eye
- Cameco Rounds Out Commodities Allocation
- Tilting Your Emerging Market Exposure
- The Private Equity Party Might Be Over
- A Closer Look at Coal Limited Partnerships
- Does Baidu.com Have the Key to Chinese Internet Success?
- Peabody Energy Corp.: Old King Coal Still Reigns
- Shariah Compliant S&P 500 Portfolio Characteristics
- Current Volatility Calls For Adjustment, Not Panic
- Stock Market Downside Scenario Increasingly Likely
- Rebalancing: Getting On With the Business of Investing
Islamic Investing: Putting Faith in Your Money
on Feb. 27, 2007 • Comment!
- Making Sense of Chinese Markets
- Shadowed By the China Craze, India Outperforms
Foreign Market Deterioration: Rebalancing or Dumb Money Coming Home?
on Feb. 2, 2007 • Comment!
- Outstanding International ETFs: Austria, South Africa and Korea
- Alternative Energy Boom Has Its Limits
- Is China Growing Old Before It Grows Rich?
- International ETFs: The Best and Worst Players This Month
- Equity REITs Won Big in 2006: Will They Revert to Mean?
- Why Are Emerging Market Prices So Volatile?
- International ETFs: Correlations with Broad U.S. Market
ETNs: Useful, but Watch Out for Counter Party Risk
on Jan. 26, 2007 • 1 Comment
- China: Probably a Bubble, Definitely Short-Term Overbought
- Is Currency an Asset Class?
- China: Too Much, Too Fast
- Investment Implications of China's Satellite Killer
- The Politics of Inflation
- 36-Month ETF Correlations with Russell 3000
Oil Price Long Term Outlook
on Jan. 11, 2007 • 4 Comments
ETF Industry Size and Scope
on Jan. 11, 2007 • 1 Comment