Full index of posts »
- ronmm on The Russell 2000 Confirms Key Reversal - Upside Should Continue. With all due respect, I don't get this key reve...
- seethrudanoise on This Week's Random Volatility Has Little Meaning very solid
- Richard Suttmeier on The S&P 500 Tested My Quarterly Value Level At 1337.7. As you close below a key level you seek the nex...
- Chambord on The S&P 500 Tested My Quarterly Value Level At 1337.7. What are the implications of this?
- SeekingTruth on Stocks Continue To Slowly Inflate, But Buyers Beware! Bulls are encouraged by the perceived fair valu...
- My Take on Thursday’s Massacre (5 Comments)
- Are We Facing A Replay Of The March 2000 Tech Bubble? (3 Comments)
- Obama’s Home Bailout Bust (3 Comments)
- Dow and NASDAQ hold their year-to-date lows while others slip. (2 Comments)
- I Am Still Tracking What I Believe Is A Topping Out Pattern. (2 Comments)