Full index of posts »
The S&P 500 And Dow Transports Set New All-Time Highs On Friday. $TLT, $GLD, $XLE http://seekingalpha.com/p/1mou1 24 minutes ago
The S&P 500 And Nasdaq Set New Highs On Again On Thursday. $TLT, $GLD, $XLE http://seekingalpha.com/p/1mlu9 1 day ago
The S&P 500 And Nasdaq Set New Highs On Wednesday. $TLT, $GLD, $XLE http://seekingalpha.com/p/1mj3x 3 days ago
- Ruben12345 on Stocks May Confirm Significant Highs This Week. So what are you trying to say?
- longorshort on Nasdaq & Russell 2000 Are Leading The Inflation Of The Stock Bubbles I think you have made some good points on the p...
- ronmm on The Russell 2000 Confirms Key Reversal - Upside Should Continue. With all due respect, I don't get this key reve...
- seethrudanoise on This Week's Random Volatility Has Little Meaning very solid
- Richard Suttmeier on The S&P 500 Tested My Quarterly Value Level At 1337.7. As you close below a key level you seek the nex...
- My Take on Thursday’s Massacre (5 Comments)
- Obama’s Home Bailout Bust (3 Comments)
- Are We Facing A Replay Of The March 2000 Tech Bubble? (3 Comments)
- Dow and NASDAQ hold their year-to-date lows while others slip. (2 Comments)
- I Am Still Tracking What I Believe Is A Topping Out Pattern. (2 Comments)