An Update Of Uni-Pixel's Production Status
- The operational update scheduled for June 25 will likely reveal that UniPixel has suffered another setback and has failed to start production of its touch sensors in the quarter.
- UniPixel's claim that roll-to-roll plating is a remaining but a surmountable challenge is contradicted by the CTO's past statements, the company's sub-contractor website, and the history of its technology.
- The new CEO has picked the wrong market segment to attack, even if the engineering issues go away.
- The sub-par characteristics and cost of Diamond Guard, UniPixel's other potential revenue source, prevent it from succeeding in the market place.
- Back-of-the envelope fair value is about $3.50 a share now.
- Uni-Pixel's Declining Production Capability And Inconsequential Purchase Orders
- The Obstacles To UniPixel's Production And Shipments
- Yongye: When A Halt Is Just A Start
- Yongye's Cost Discrepancy
- Does Yongye Sell On Credit?
- Does China Valves Comply With The Anti-Corruption Laws?
- Yongye International's Reported Production: SEC Filings Raise Red Flags
- Yongye's Top Customers: Discrepancies and Inconsistencies