This user currently has no profile.
Chief Investment Officer at Creekside Partners in SF Bay Area. Specializing in conservative, wealth-preserving strategies. 28 years experience as both investment banker and investment manager with municipal bonds.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs
Creekside Partners Private client money management. Focus on clients seeking to keep risk low, and after-tax net returns high. Wealth preservation is accomplished through low volatility portfolios, with low fees and low taxes.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Tyranny Of Mark-To-Market Bond Holdings http://seekingalpha.com/a/171pr Feb 10, 2014
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Rick's Articles
- Rick Ashburn on The Tyranny Of Mark-To-Market Bond Holdings
- goldendog on The Tyranny Of Mark-To-Market Bond Holdings
- Positive Concavity on The Tyranny Of Mark-To-Market Bond Holdings
- ARG1 on The Demise Of California Muni Bonds Has Been Gr...
- Rick Ashburn on The Demise Of California Muni Bonds Has Been Gr...