This user currently has no profile.
Rick Dude is CEO and Co-Founder of QuantAdvisor, maker of the QuantAdvisor platform, which is a quantitative fundamental equity modeling platform for independent Investment Advisors.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Foreign stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
QuantAdvisor QuantAdvisor is a quantitative equity modeling and backtesting platform tailored to the independent investment advisor. QuantAdvisor has over 25 fundamental factors and 20 years of point-in-time fundamental data. The platform is comparable to Bloomberg's Factor Backtest, with a far lower price point and ...More
easier entry due to its very user-friendly, web-based interface. The company with the same name as its product is based in Austin, TX.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Any requests on my next bargain target? I am thinking of doing an article and long play on WWE...it should be fun! Jul 2, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Sounds like you've done you... on ChipMOS Shares Should Triple To $30 In 2012
- There is too much downside ... on ChipMOS Shares Should Triple To $30 In 2012
- I like your style Rocco, an... on RIM: Sometimes Words Speak Louder Than Actions
- Well I actually exited most... on 5 Reasons to Buy Research In Motion
- You are correct. A better w... on 3 Dividend Superstars