This user currently has no profile.
Rick Konrad has been an equity portfolio manager for over 35 years. At present, he provides strategic management consulting to both institutional buy and sell side firms. His greatest joy outside of his family is education, in particular, training young people to become better research analysts, portfolio managers, and financial planners.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Three questions:1) Are you ... on Cirrus Logic: Upsetting The 'Apple' Cart
- Hi RN. I am certainly glad ... on Apple: Stop The Dividend
- First of all, there is $39 ... on Apple: Stop The Dividend
- N.B. Error ---STZ reported ... on Constellation Brands (STZ): Q1 EPS of $0.38 mis...
- Interesting work Doug but m... on CYS: A Nice Yielding REIT, BUT...
Latest comments on Rick's Articles