Rick Konrad has been an equity portfolio manager for over 35 years. At present, he provides strategic management consulting to both institutional buy and sell side firms. His greatest joy outside of his family is education, in particular, training young people to become better research analysts, portfolio managers, and financial planners.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Rick Konrad.
Currently, there are no book details for Rick Konrad.
Latest Comments more »
- Congratulations on an excel... on Mortgage REIT Investors Should Ignore Regulator...
- An outstanding article John... on UNII And Earnings Trends: 95% Predictive For Cl...
- Your revenue figures are er... on Is There Still Hope For Teva Investors?
- You may have some errors in... on 3 Ways To Play The Tech Sector For Gains This Q...
- XRX is not your grandfather... on Buffett Erred In Buying IBM, Should Have Bought...