View as an RSS Feed
Top 10 Data Integration Trends for 2010
on Jan 27, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Enterprise Software Titans: Who Should Buy Whom
- Enterprise Software Acquisitions: Who's Next?
- Fastest? Best? Software Titans Don't Realize Good Enough Is It
- The Next Acquisition Wave: Enterprise Software?
- Has IBM Beat the Recession?
- Analyst Tech Upgrades: Which Parties Are Over?
- BI/DW Index: High Tech Industry Leads
- BI and On-Demand Indexes: Tech on a Run
- Questioning Current Assumptions for Business Intelligence and On-Demand Indexes
- Tech: Business Intelligence Index Should Continue to Outperform
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing: What's Next?
Due Diligence on Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Tools
on Apr 5, 2009 • 1 Comment
- On-Demand Software Up, Short-Term Issues Remain
- A Look at the Business Intelligence Index Performance
- BI/DW Index: Dragged Down by Hardware
- On-Demand (SaaS) Index: Can SaaS Weather the Recessional Storm?
- How Will SaaS Fare in 2009?
- Sun Microsystems: Slowly Fading Away?
- The On-Demand (SaaS) Index: Have We Hit Bottom Yet?
- On-Demand Software Index: Between Euphoria and Panic
- BI Index and GSTI Software Index Drop: Analysts React
- Oracle Navigating Turbulent Waters
- Introducing the Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing Index
- On-Demand Index: Online and Up-to-Date
- On-Demand (or SaaS) Index: Fundamentals Matter
- On-Demand Stocks: It's a Stock Pickers' Market
- Ease of Use vs. Functionality: Which Is Better?
- Will Data Integration Break Out of the Silo?
- Slumping Software Stocks: Opportunity for Investors?
- Oracle’s 'Miss': The Canary in the Coal Mine
- On-Demand Software Stocks: The Bottom or More Pain?